ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Beamer ball?

sclawman77

Jun 27, 2011
Special teams coach was getting all kinds of accolades last year. This year's special teams was disappointing. We didn't block any kicks or punts that I recall this year compared to last year. No memorable returns. Punting last year was phenomenal-pinning teams close to their goal lines and kicking clutch long punts when needed. This year Kroeger looked average at best. Field goal team was decent.

Special teams coach was getting all kinds of accolades last year. This year's special teams was disappointing. We didn't block any kicks or punts that I recall this year compared to last year. No memorable returns. Punting last year was phenomenal-pinning teams close to their goal lines and kicking clutch long punts when needed. This year Kroeger looked average at best. Field goal team was decent.
The most disappointing aspect last night to me was the fact we could not seem to pressure, much less block a kick from a FG kicker that could not hit a long FG before last night.

Those FGs were big in a game that was otherwise pretty even.

Reactions: sclawman77
I was wondering the same thing. Also if why isn't there a backup punter. Kroeger's been in a funk all season. After 5 games I was wondering of he had been playing injured.

The most disappointing aspect last night to me was the fact we could not seem to pressure, much less block a kick from a FG kicker that could not hit a long FG before last night.

Those FGs were big in a game that was otherwise pretty even.
Yes. Guy was 1-6 at 40+ this year and goes 3-3 last night. WTF

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT