ADVERTISEMENT

What is your favorite line from Christmas Vacation?

giphy.gif

So, so many great ones!! The one I wait for every time I watch is (well, its a whole scene really);

• Clark W. Griswold Jr.: Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?
(And yes, I had to find it and copy-n-paste)

The scene where Clark is buying the lingerie is also a great scene. 😋
The way Chevy Chase worked that scene was comedy genius! (I just had to pull it up and watch it.)
"Can I take something out for you?" 🤣 😊

Last edited:
We're going to have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny F#@king Kay!
My Christmas present to my kids in 2017 was a trip to the Outback Bowl. This time of the year, my daughter, my son, and I always make Christmas Vacation movie quotes between the three of us. We were walking on the beach one evening, and my son (14 at the time) busted out with the uncensored version of that line. He immediately apologized, thinking that I was going to tan his hide, but I was laughing so hard, I could barely stand up🤣. We still joke around about that now. Beautyful, Clark 😂

My Christmas present to my kids in 2017 was a trip to the Outback Bowl. This time of the year, my daughter, my son, and I always make Christmas Vacation movie quotes between the three of us. We were walking on the beach one evening, and my son (14 at the time) busted out with the uncensored version of that line. He immediately apologized, thinking that I was going to tan his hide, but I was laughing so hard, I could barely stand up🤣. We still joke around about that now. Beautyful, Clark 😂
Just yesterday I wore a shirt that said "The Jolliest Bunch of Assholes This Side of the Nuthouse." 😁

“We’re going to have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f***ing Kaye!”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT