ADVERTISEMENT

What part about the Clown Show do you like best???

Southern Fried Chicken

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2022
Being used as HomeComing Queens for aTm?
Shane hugging the screw ups??
Shane explaining anything???
Shane????

SORRY: Shane = Frank's BOY

Being used as HomeComing Queens for aTm?
Shane hugging the screw ups??
Shane explaining anything???
Shane????

SORRY: Shane = Frank's BOY
I enjoy seeing the guy Ray turned down go out and continue the massive success he had a 3 different places in our state, at 3 different levels, for 18 years. And we said nah we got other plans.

I blame Ray for all of it. I cant fault Beamer for taking the job. What coach who had never been a coordinator yet….would turn down an SEC HC spot!?!? Like being a middle manager being offered CEO, jackpot!

I enjoy seeing the guy Ray turned down go out and continue the massive success he had a 3 different places in our state, at 3 different levels, for 18 years. And we said nah we got other plans.

I blame Ray for all of it. I cant fault Beamer for taking the job. What coach who had never been a coordinator yet….would turn down an SEC HC spot!?!? Like being a middle manager being offered CEO, jackpot!
You are 100% correct Ray Tanner is to blame. The guy allowed some Beamer cheerleaders on Twitter to persuade his decision. He totally sucks at picking football coaches. He couldn't even pick a good baseball coach when he stopped coaching and became the AD.

That we curb-stomped UT and Clemson last year. That provides goodwill for two years for me. Muschamp couldn’t do it once in five years! We’re a powerhouse women’s basketball school, not a football school. Everyone should face that fact and enjoy the annual SEC payout for being the conference doormat for the big dogs who can recruit quality players and coaches. As long as we fill up the stadium and watch the weekly beatdowns the other SEC schools aren’t going to complain.

My favorite part, because of Frank's Boy's diminutive stature, I love it when he drives the Clown Car and the 22 other Clowns get out!!! .... during Sand Storm!!!

Last edited:
That we curb-stomped UT and Clemson last year. That provides goodwill for two years for me. Muschamp couldn’t do it once in five years! We’re a powerhouse women’s basketball school, not a football school. Everyone should face that fact and enjoy the annual SEC payout for being the conference doormat for the big dogs who can recruit quality players and coaches. As long as we fill up the stadium and watch the weekly beatdowns the other SEC schools aren’t going to complain.
In fairness the Clemson teams Muschamp faced are NOT the same as the ones Beamer is. We are quickly seeing what Deshaun Watson and Trevor Lawerence meant to them. They had two generational QBs come through. Now they’re coming back to Earth quickly

Reactions: 92Pony
In fairness the Clemson teams Muschamp faced are NOT the same as the ones Beamer is. We are quickly seeing what Deshaun Watson and Trevor Lawerence meant to them. They had two generational QBs come through. Now they’re coming back to Earth quickly
They aren't the same. However, I don't think it would have mattered much. Muschamp's teams were dead on arrival when they entered the Clemson games.

They aren't the same. However, I don't think it would have mattered much. Muschamp's teams were dead on arrival when they entered the Clemson games.
Yeah without those 2 QBs Clemson still would have won, just not as wide a margin

Reactions: Thirdcatgy
Do you think ATM is able to pick their homecoming opponent? That hasn't been a thing in years!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT