ADVERTISEMENT

Whatever happened with Sorrells?

gr8spur

Sep 16, 2003
He was to have announced by this time. Anyone know what happened?

He is holding out and begging Bama for a commitable offer??? Once his pride kicks in he'll wake up and pick a University that actually wants him as something more than a gullible fall back prospect

We are going to destroy Bama next year
Lacey-is-falling-for-Daniel.gif

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I hurd Dablow paid him thousands not to come hear.

You not as good at the troll game as you think you are. Go back, start over and come back over here when you are a little better. These things need prep, just can not write stuff misspelled and think you are making Carolina fans look bad. You just get called out for both of your posts

You not as good at the troll game as you think you are. Go back, start over and come back over here when you are a little better. These things need prep, just can not write stuff misspelled and think you are making Carolina fans look bad. You just get called out for both of your posts

Let the name of carollingyrl be stricken from every book and tablet. Stricken from every pylon and obelisk of Egypt. Let the name of carollinagyrl be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of man, for all time.

Reactions: bbad95
He has more to think about, its better then commit somewhere and decommit, no new time table

My completely unsubstantiated theory: looks like Bama is losing the 5* Hawaiian DT to Wash so they are coming after Sorrells. Hope i'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT