ADVERTISEMENT

What's this crap ESPN pulled before the Championship Game???? USC's Alaina Coates Calls Out 'Un

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
USC's Alaina Coates Calls Out 'Unprofessionalism' About Her Status

This is taking away from our game...

http://www.wltx.com/sports/ncaa/usc...-unprofessionalism-about-her-status/427802826

Columbia, SC (WLTX) - South Carolina center Alaina Coates took to Twitter just moments before the start of Sunday night's women's championship game to clear things up about why she's not with the team.

TV commentators had questioned before the game why the senior didn't travel with the rest of her teammates to the women's Final Four in Dallas, Texas.

'I know I'm supposed to wait until the season is over but this needs to be addressed," Coates wrote on Twitter. "I can't travel because the medical staff said so."

"This unprofessionalism is ridiculous." she went on to say.

Coates was lost for the season after suffering a severe ankle injury during the SEC Tournament last month. Staley had said the previous day that the medical staff had determined Coates shouldn't travel because it may cause further injury

Maybe she has soft tissue damage. Flying could bust vessels, veins, and capillaries OH MY!
She is a great girl and has nothing left to prove. I am proud of Alaina ,being a gamecock fan and being from Irmo. She defending herself is sad. She is a champion and will make a great pro!

Maybe she has soft tissue damage. Flying could bust vessels, veins, and capillaries OH MY!
She is a great girl and has nothing left to prove. I am proud of Alaina ,being a gamecock fan and being from Irmo. She defending herself is sad. She is a champion and will make a great pro!

People thing flying is a breeze...

That's why a lot of doctors advise patients not to fly for awhile after surgery...

Besides... My arms get tired after a couple miles...:D

Reactions: gamecock disciple
Really? Is this really a thing to criticize her about? The medical staff told her it would not be wise for her to travel! That is enough for me! When will you people that always want to criticize just go take a long walk off a short pier! This is beyond ridiculous!!!

Reactions: GSGP69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT