ADVERTISEMENT

When you consider height, weight, speed,

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
and overall talent is a constant for a college football team. I am still amazed at how wild outcomes are from week to week. It’s crazy.
How you are coached and motivated is a huge part of CFB. I think this will go a long way towards growing this team. A lot of guys got to have fun tonight.

Can you imagine them playing each game from here forward with the same effort, intensity, focus and discipline that they played with last night?!?
I imagined it when I said they would win 9, then just when I give up on us figuring out without turning over the OL they showed out like I thought they could before the season started. I do believe the light came on for this OL, but we probably don't see that level of efficiency and execution every week the rest of the season. However, it's not out of the question to win out, I'm not predicting that, one game doesn't mean we will but we now look like it's possible. Also nice to see that we can overcome the weight disadvantage on the DL when we scheme it up to take away the run. Ellis and Pickens, who both have pro futures, played did great holding up against the run and I didn't think we could do it at that level without a 320lb DT to help hold up.

Reactions: 92Pony
All three remaining games are in play now for a W based on that effort. Doesn’t mean they will win. But they should have a good chance. Just have to get off to good starts. It was evident when this team started believing their play elevated.

Reactions: Joe MorrisonLives
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT