ADVERTISEMENT

Where’s your big trip this summer?

section907

Sep 16, 2000
is this years trip bigger or lesser than last years ?

Personally. I go to Santee several times a year. Not a big fan of traveling. Prefer 3-4 days somewhere and get out.

I was in California, Nevada, New York, Eastern Canada most of June. I like to travel. My daughter had been wanting to go out to California so we spent some time there. Then spent some time in Vegas with my wife and daughter.

Also cruised some of the intracoastal, and hit Lake Keowee, Lake Greenwood, Murray, and Hartwell for some extended weekends in May and early June.

My in laws are travelling in France and Germany this summer and I wanted to try to catch up with them but doesn't look favorable at this point.

Last edited:
Fall and winter trips every year for us. Less crowds cooler weather
First summer in 47 years I haven't gone anywhere for a week or so. Truth is the whole effort thing and the heat was getting old. Pretty sure I'm done with them now. Yeah If I'm doing one from here on out, it's Fall or Winter.

Reactions: cocks rule
Last year my trip was to Columbia for the USC vs. UK game and several trips to Georgia, this year, I went to Rhode Island last weekend, going to South Carolina and Georgia next week, Kentucky for the USC vs. UK game in September. I live in Norfolk, VA, so going to a beach is a matter of minutes drive out to Virginia Beach so don't need to make a special trip

Just added a trip to Europe for the family to catch up with my in-laws who are there for the summer.
Didn't think I'd have time but worked it out. Been on the move all summer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT