ADVERTISEMENT

Where Will Jake go?

mauze1

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2012
i believe Jake already knows where he is going and I want to know too. He graduates Dec 16 and I would think he would want to participate in spring practice, especially going to a new offense.

Ok, so who needs a QB next year? Of those, where would he likely fit?

LSU
Georgia no fit
Oklahoma
West Va
Tennessee
Alabama no fit
Missouri
Michigan

Who else? Has anyone heard anything here?

A smaller program. Like Coastal, UAB or Georgia Southern.
The guy will probably go to like Wofford and beat us next year. Meh

Last edited:
Not sure about Utah as not sure Jake wants to get that far from home, but that may be the best thing for him. I dont see GT unless he runs out of options. They just dont have the talent to protect him, nor the talent at wideout to help him much. Dont know if Cutcliffe cares for one year QBs in his program, but would love to see him at Duke. Cutcliffe is as good as it gets as far as QB coaching. Would like to see Jake find out how good he could be

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
If I’m him I’m begging Lincoln Riley for a shot . Hurts is gone after this year . Not sure Jake could win the job but if you wanna go pro play for Riley

Reactions: jbouton
i believe Jake already knows where he is going and I want to know too. He graduates Dec 16 and I would think he would want to participate in spring practice, especially going to a new offense.

Ok, so who needs a QB next year? Of those, where would he likely fit?

LSU
Georgia no fit
Oklahoma
West Va
Tennessee
Alabama no fit
Missouri
Michigan

Who else? Has anyone heard anything here?
ECU or USF

Utah/Wash. State/Oregon was mentioned also as well as Duke and Washington and a few others

The talk is Utah. Be interesting to see him out there.

Reactions: Brace1
If I’m him I’m begging Lincoln Riley for a shot . Hurts is gone after this year . Not sure Jake could win the job but if you wanna go pro play for Riley

Doubt that. They have Spencer Rattler who is there this year as a freshman and not starting only because Hurts is there. Rattler will be one of the best QB's by the time he's a junior, barring injury.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT