ADVERTISEMENT

Who is going sat to enjoy a night game in the 30 degree weather

jonesz21

Aug 9, 2005
wonder if we will have 50,000 there? Bet muchamp don’t handcuff the offense sat.

It will probably be the people who ACTUALLY ATTEND CAROLINA GAMES and not the ones who peck away on a message board bitching 24/7 especially during the games they never attend but cry about attendance.....
That's my guess.

It will probably be the people who ACTUALLY ATTEND CAROLINA GAMES and not the ones who peck away on a message board bitching 24/7 especially during the games they never attend but cry about attendance.....
That's my guess.
I peck away while at the game.lol my phone works inside the stadium for whatever reason, never really had a problem with service. I'm in section 810 if anyone wants to come hangout!

We may go because my daughter is a freshman and I know I can get tickets cheap. It’s amost Christmas ya know.

As few opportunities as the south gets for real "football weather," I'd think the novelty of it would be reason enough for some fans to get out and enjoy the game. I'd rather bundle up in Carhartt bib a big coat and watch a game in the 30s rather than sweat through one in a heat index of 104 while getting sunburned.

Of course, I used to think 30 degrees was cold.

I will be there with 2 of my kids. Why would you not go to a night game(the last one of the season) at Willy B? Real fans support their team, win or lose. Some of you obviously weren`t around for the 0-21 stretch, the Brad Scott debacle, etc. It`s easy to get spoiled with the success we had a while back. When you have been a Gamecock fan for years, you learn to appreciate the successes a little more and not throw in the towel with disappointment. I`ve been pretty miserable since we lost that game yesterday, but with enough support and enough talent(recruit, recruit, recruit). Did UK fans give up on Stoops and Kentucky when they sucked? Did Clemson give up on Dabo when we beat them 5 in a row? I wish they had. Real Gamecock fans are disappointed, but don`t quit on the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT