ADVERTISEMENT

Who thinks 'Bama unseeds Clem as the #1 team in the land?

Clemson won't be able to run from Bama forever. If Bama ever gets their hands on them it'll be ugly. Watson won't be dancing so much in the endzone.

Reactions: spinrbait
bama did not blow out Auburn, so no not this time. ever since USC joined SEC at least there are other teams to cheer for when the year is going bad.
If this ain't the truth I don't know what is. It happens in every conference. Trust that the taters were rooting hard for FSU to make the title game 2 years ago. That's the only reason they got that orange bowl BCS bid.

Doubtful ~but the FSU-FLA and ND-Stanford games tonight would also have an impact. Bama has been the favorite to win it all in Vegas and that spread could increase a bit but Clemson will likely remain #1 and they probably deserve it.

The committee is made up of people so if they are actually watching the games they should be able to tell who the better team is.

Florida is a lot better than Clemson. No doubt.

Can't be serious can you? That same Florida team that UK should've beaten...the same piece of crap UK team I delusionally pull for each week like we'll be good one day.

Florida is an ok football team who has an elite defense. Bama has played 2 ranked teams all year...and lost to one of them. UGA has 9 wins and beat one division 1 team all year...ga southern by only 6 points at home. I like the SEC as much as the next guy but the conference is waaay down from where it was just 5 years ago.

Bama is probably the best team in the land and may win it all but Clemson is still a very good football team. They went on the road, turned it over 3 times, gave up 30+ points and still won. Clemson has had a great run this year and it may end next week or they win it all in Jan. They got to this point a year early and this season solidified them for the future to be in the hunt each season as the ACC allows for that if you can get past FSU.

Unc may beat Clemson next week and they are a very good team. Fedora can coach some offense.

Stanford is beating Clemsux "Hung hat opponent" maybe Stanford should be ahead of Taters??

can not really use that logic, sorry. I mean Citadel beat Carolina who beat Vanderbilt who beat Kentucky who beat Missouri who beat UCONN who beat Houston who beat Memphis who beat Ole Miss who beat Bama. so the Citadel would beat Bama?

besides I think Clemson was winning by more than Stanford at halftime. if you going to reach, try not to reach too far.

can not really use that logic, sorry. I mean Citadel beat Carolina who beat Vanderbilt who beat Kentucky who beat Missouri who beat UCONN who beat Houston who beat Memphis who beat Ole Miss who beat Bama. so the Citadel would beat Bama?

besides I think Clemson was winning by more than Stanford at halftime. if you going to reach, try not to reach too far.
I do not think Stanford would beat Clemsux, but I will go out on a limb here (lol). if taters do beat an average UNC team, that SC beat, they lose first game of playoffs, no matter who they play..

Reactions: GamecockJL
very good chance they do......we will see....they need to worry about NC, not whether their 1 or 2....NC is going to give them a run for their money

Can't be serious can you? That same Florida team that UK should've beaten...the same piece of crap UK team I delusionally pull for each week like we'll be good one day.

Florida is an ok football team who has an elite defense. Bama has played 2 ranked teams all year...and lost to one of them. UGA has 9 wins and beat one division 1 team all year...ga southern by only 6 points at home. I like the SEC as much as the next guy but the conference is waaay down from where it was just 5 years ago.

Bama is probably the best team in the land and may win it all but Clemson is still a very good football team. They went on the road, turned it over 3 times, gave up 30+ points and still won. Clemson has had a great run this year and it may end next week or they win it all in Jan. They got to this point a year early and this season solidified them for the future to be in the hunt each season as the ACC allows for that if you can get past FSU.

Unc may beat Clemson next week and they are a very good team. Fedora can coach some offense.
Sarcasm

They should. They let my 3 &9 Gamecocks come within 5 points,against a so called number 1 team. O , I forgot, they have two AP committee members. They are already calling the committee, pleading that they should stay #1. We should also call the committee and cry that they don't :)

They should. They let my 3 &9 Gamecocks come within 5 points,against a so called number 1 team. O , I forgot, they have two AP committee members. They are already calling the committee, pleading that they should stay #1. We should also call the committee and cry that they don't :)

yea 5 pts on last play of game. do you find your logic a little off when you say "we suck and they barely beat us"? yet after at least three turnovers Clemson never trailed in the game. Clemson is undefeated with two wins against two teams in top 15. yea Clemson must have paid off the media, coaches, AP writers, and the selection committee to put them 1st.

Reactions: twolvesfan
yea 5 pts on last play of game. do you find your logic a little off when you say "we suck and they barely beat us"? yet after at least three turnovers Clemson never trailed in the game. Clemson is undefeated with two wins against two teams in top 15. yea Clemson must have paid off the media, coaches, AP writers, and the selection committee to put them 1st.
they would have had Orth not thrown an INT inside the twenty. what about that HUGE turnover???? That turnover was caused by Clemsux defense, but all of Clemsux's were not?? hhmmm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT