ADVERTISEMENT

Who thinks 'Bama unseeds Clem as the #1 team in the land?

12-0 fact.

What's a 'fact' is you're 2-4 since 2010 and there's ZERO chance of being 15-0; so - whether you end up 12-2, 13-1 or 14-1 2015 will be a BITTER pill to swallow as you wallow in 'what might have been' ... careening through the rest of the year with no men's sports of any description to rely on and women's sports non-existent.

When clemson goes down it will be BRUTAL ... and Gamecocks everywhere will be laughing all the way to the bank.

'Zero fly-zone'? HA!!! Two NBA height safeties and a supposedly 'lock-down' corner and a 'Carolina walk-on burns you for 250 and 3 TD's within a hair of another bomb that would have put him over 300 with 4 TD's ... our guy's got heart and burned you - wait until you see a QB with a 5-star arm. Few, if any college QB's pass AND run as good as Watson but MANY of them PASS IT better than he does ... and one of 'em is gonna' find you.

The FALL'S gonna' be hard and far. "What MIGHT have been".

and the gamecock trophy case will get a lot larger with another Bama win? Isnt it great to be in the SEC. Cheer for all the much better teams in the SEC and feel better.

Can we cheer against clemson? Just wondering. Thanks for your advice. I will hang up and listen.

What's a 'fact' is you're 2-4 since 2010 and there's ZERO chance of being 15-0; so - whether you end up 12-2, 13-1 or 14-1 2015 will be a BITTER pill to swallow as you wallow in 'what might have been' ... careening through the rest of the year with no men's sports of any description to rely on and women's sports non-existent.

When clemson goes down it will be BRUTAL ... and Gamecocks everywhere will be laughing all the way to the bank.

'Zero fly-zone'? HA!!! Two NBA height safeties and a supposedly 'lock-down' corner and a 'Carolina walk-on burns you for 250 and 3 TD's within a hair of another bomb that would have put him over 300 with 4 TD's ... our guy's got heart and burned you - wait until you see a QB with a 5-star arm. Few, if any college QB's pass AND run as good as Watson but MANY of them PASS IT better than he does ... and one of 'em is gonna' find you.

The FALL'S gonna' be hard and far. "What MIGHT have been".

Respectfully disagree. I am a Clemson fan. If we lose it will feel very bad, as does every loss. If you're not used to it, then it hurts a little worse I suppose. However only one team out of 129 FBS schools will win the national championship. Does that mean 128 are complete failures every year?

If Clemson loses, with perspective I believe 99.9% of Clemson fans will see the season as a marvelous success. Undefeated regular season. Hopefully another conference championship (our 23rd) and a berth in the second ever four team playoff. This is exceeding expectations and ahead of schedule. Most thought next year would be a better year to make a playoff run, with Watson a Junior and not coming off knee surgery and the stud OL recruits no longer freshman. Plus, we know what we lost to the NFL for last year's defense yet we are still undefeated.

So no matter what happens from this point forward, the Clemson season is an unqualified success. Plus the staff continues to recruit at an elite level. Both the present and the future are bright and ORANGE. Not conceding one thing yet. I like our chances as good as anyone else's. We have a chance to be the first team ever to finish 15-0 in FBS. Nothing's guaranteed but it sure does feel great to have up to three games remaining and all this opportunity in front of us.

Respectfully disagree. I am a Clemson fan. If we lose it will feel very bad, as does every loss. If you're not used to it, then it hurts a little worse I suppose. However only one team out of 129 FBS schools will win the national championship. Does that mean 128 are complete failures every year?

If Clemson loses, with perspective I believe 99.9% of Clemson fans will see the season as a marvelous success. Undefeated regular season. Hopefully another conference championship (our 23rd) and a berth in the second ever four team playoff. This is exceeding expectations and ahead of schedule. Most thought next year would be a better year to make a playoff run, with Watson a Junior and not coming off knee surgery and the stud OL recruits no longer freshman. Plus, we know what we lost to the NFL for last year's defense yet we are still undefeated.

So no matter what happens from this point forward, the Clemson season is an unqualified success. Plus the staff continues to recruit at an elite level. Both the present and the future are bright and ORANGE. Not conceding one thing yet. I like our chances as good as anyone else's. We have a chance to be the first team ever to finish 15-0 in FBS. Nothing's guaranteed but it sure does feel great to have up to three games remaining and all this opportunity in front of us.

HA!!! "Sounds" good ... but the FACT is that most clemson fans could poot through a screen door right now SCARED of whatever's coming KNOWING that 'something' is. The fall will be hard and far.

LMAO. that's all.

You're grasping at anything you can in order to cope with a disappointing season.

12-0, mate. That is all.
many other high schools that are undefeated and played tougher schedules than Clemsux.. they beat BAD SC team that Citadel held to under 24 points!!! Northwestern High school could put up 28 at least on that sorry Defense.. UNC puts up 50, then Florida hangs 48 on them in the Chick Fil A bowl, and Florida's offense is dismal.

I wouldn't be surprised if FSU was ranked in the top 10 this week. Also ND probably remains in the top 10. And UNC may sneak in too. So Clemson may be 2-0 verses top 10 teams with an upcoming top 10 opponent.

Meanwhile, Alabama's resume keeps getting worse. They will be 0-1 verses top 25 teams this week with an upcoming game with Florida who will be ranked where?

Clemson may not be playing like the #1 team right now. But Alabama's resume just doesn't justify unseating them at #1.

I wouldn't be surprised if FSU was ranked in the top 10 this week. Also ND probably remains in the top 10. And UNC may sneak in too. So Clemson may be 2-0 verses top 10 teams with an upcoming top 10 opponent.

Meanwhile, Alabama's resume keeps getting worse. They will be 0-1 verses top 25 teams this week with an upcoming game with Florida who will be ranked where?

Clemson may not be playing like the #1 team right now. But Alabama's resume just doesn't justify unseating them at #1.
Haha. deam on...

Reactions: cockofdawn
L M A O........ even the clemsux fans are trying in some way to justify their top 25 ranking..... they will have to go undefeated to win National Title, Bama doesnt, so there!!! if Clemsux goes undefeated this year, they will earn the title and I will admit it.. I see them losing two, UNC then to Ole Miss in the Chick Fil a bowl. Write it down, you heard it here first..

It is definitely hard to play to your potential when you have to travel to a despondent, hopeless location and play the worst team in another conference who just lost to an FCS team. Not really the coaches fault. Players committed 3 turnovers and yet Clemson never trailed not once in this game. Your team got a last second window dressing TD to make the game look respectable but outside of that, it wasn't a conference championship game, it wasn't a playoff game, and hell it wasn't even a state championship game.
Make it look respectable? Your team played pathetically against a bad team. If they can't get up for being 12-0, then that's pathetic. Your whining about our stadium and team doesn't change any of that. Play like that next week and you're going to get curb stomped. But I'm sure Dumbo will reassure you that you would have won 5 out of 10 times and you're not overrated at all.

Your team lost.....fact.

As sneaky Bill Clinton
was fond of saying, "that would depend on what your definition of 'is' is". Does the fact the score was 37-32 make the $600 I 'won' any less negotiable as U.S. currency?
YOU go right ahead and 'celebrate' by talking about it ... I'm headed to Toys r Us for the grand kids, buying some of those really nice 3-blade windshield wipers for my truck and a case of Virginia-vintage Chateau Morrisette 'Black Dog' burgundy table wine for my wife that she enjoys so much. It's even on sale!!! Danke clemson!!!

It is definitely hard to play to your potential when you have to travel to a despondent, hopeless location and play the worst team in another conference who just lost to an FCS team. Not really the coaches fault. Players committed 3 turnovers and yet Clemson never trailed not once in this game. Your team got a last second window dressing TD to make the game look respectable but outside of that, it wasn't a conference championship game, it wasn't a playoff game, and hell it wasn't even a state championship game.

motownchick?

Good Lord
, now we're even hearing from the hooker/back-up singers. clemson's "chicks" ain't nothing like our Gamecock women, their upper arms look like caftan sleeves and their ankles look like Penn State linebackers. Their faces scare the dookie outta' homeless people that haven't eaten in days. Those gals can beat us arm-wrestling ... give 'em a W I D E path!!! (They'll need EVERY inch of it).

No matter how bad you guys think your own team is, it looks like the AP writers and coaches do not agree with you. Two of the three polls out and with 87% of first place votes, Clemson is still the unanimous #1. Your moral victory of a late 5 pt loss did not knock Clemson out of #1. Better luck next time, which would be next year since your season is over. Oh wait I minute I forgot you go to the SEC championship by your proxy Alabama.
Haha, you're undefeated, #1 in the country, and spending tons of time begging fans of a 3-9 team for validation. It really wasn't a moral victory for us as correctly establishing that you're not nearly as dominant as advertised. Keep playing like you did yesterday and your season is going to be effectively over on Saturday. Then you can go from pouting on a Gamecock board to pouting on a Tarheel one.

I have to Admit, South Carolina did play as bad against Clemsux as any game (including Citadel) this year, but you have to give Clemsux a little credit,, they did take advantage of South Carolina doing what South Carolina often does.... and that is Play down to the competition, but Clemsux came in very hungry, and South Carolina just didnt show up... At some point they have to get this team ready for every game, even games against lesser competition like Clemsux..

Last edited:
We already have validation. Don't need it nor desire it from a bunch of coots! 12-0 #1...that is all. Oh by the way, the replay is on the SC network if you want to watch your team almost win again...lmao!!! Y'all are too funny!
Haha, that's cute that you say that yet here you are. You clearly do need validation from Coots, that's why you're here. I mean I understand, I'd be scared about playing quality teams after seeing you guys play yesterday too.

Haha, whatever you say sport. I'm sure if you tell that to yourself enough times you'll start to believe it, right?

motownchick?

Good Lord
, now we're even hearing from the hooker/back-up singers. clemson's "chicks" ain't nothing like our Gamecock women, their upper arms look like caftan sleeves and their ankles look like Penn State linebackers. Their faces scare the dookie outta' homeless people that haven't eaten in days. Those gals can beat us arm-wrestling ... give 'em a W I D E path!!! (They'll need EVERY inch of it).
Man, you are an excitable little feller aren't you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT