ADVERTISEMENT

Who thinks our football and men's basketball....

NaturalGC7

Aug 22, 2014
Concord, NC
teams get better in the next five years?

I'm not sure Tanner has the ability to hire coaches that can win games in either sport. I believe even his baseball hire is very weak and could have been filled by another great coach.

I'm not sure Tanner has the ability to hire coaches that can win games in either sport. I believe even his baseball hire is very weak and could have been filled by another great coach.
I’m hoping we move on from him in the next 5 years

Reactions: Wjmfour1

The Gamecocks will create a sensation once in those five years as they have for the last century or so.

Corbin at Vanderbilt earns $2.3 million. Kingston earn's $600,000. Tanner is not going to pay the price to capture a great baseball coach.
What the hell are you talking about? He did his best to hire O'Sullivan, but he didn't want to come here. It has been stated over and over by coaches and others in the athletic department, that Tanner will spend whatever it takes. I know you are just looking for another reason to blast Tanner, but this one is ridiculous.

What the hell are you talking about? He did his best to hire O'Sullivan, but he didn't want to come here. It has been stated over and over by coaches and others in the athletic department, that Tanner will spend whatever it takes. I know you are just looking for another reason to blast Tanner, but this one is ridiculous.
What are coaches on the payroll going to say bad about Tanner. I don't care about Tanner except he is a terrible AD. Both Muschamp and Martin should be gone. Instead Tanner stands them back up and pays them outlandish buyouts that lock up the chance moving forward with great coaches. Not counting women's sport, there will no magical moments at USC the next five years.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
What are coaches on the payroll going to say bad about Tanner. I don't care about Tanner except he is a terrible AD. Both Muschamp and Martin should be gone. Instead Tanner stands them back up and pays them outlandish buyouts that lock up the chance moving forward with great coaches. Not counting women's sport, there will no magical moments at USC the next five years.
Muschamp received the buyout terms in 2017 after he won 9 games and a bowl. No one was complaining then. You don't know what is going to happen in the next 5 years unless you're God.

Reactions: rogue cock
Corbin at Vanderbilt earns $2.3 million. Kingston earn's $600,000. Tanner is not going to pay the price to capture a great baseball coach.
Wow, I had no idea they had that kind of pay difference. Obviously Kingston hasn’t done anything to deserve that kinda pay, but you’d think we’d have a guy that would.

Wrong. When the two asshats....(that would be Ray Tanner and Will loserville Muschamp) are fired and run out of town as THEY BOTH SHOULD BE RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT...... there will be joy in the streets.

Until then, we endure the cancer that sunshine pumpers cause, allow, and even encourage. It's that simple.

Muschamp received the buyout terms in 2017 after he won 9 games and a bowl. No one was complaining then. You don't know what is going to happen in the next 5 years unless you're God.
Wrong. He received it in 2018. After he won seven games.

https://www.postandcourier.com/spor...cle_c849c098-f7a4-11e7-8e9b-3384dff6243d.html

He then went on to not utilize all of his bowl practices and got curb stomped by Virginia. And we all saw what happened this past season.

Sure he will. You can be damn sure when he does that the coach he pays will be under qualified, overrated, and will have failed spectacularly somewhere else before. And the buyout with be prohibitive.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT