ADVERTISEMENT

Who was it that said???

uscjunkie36

Aug 21, 2009
Nobody is going to figure out this defense. I don't think any team will figure out this defense....lol

Another brilliant pre-season statement. I am not sure SC has figured it out....lol

Nobody is going to figure out this defense. I don't think any team will figure out this defense....lol

Another brilliant pre-season statement. I am not sure SC has figured it out....lol
Well, as bad as it is…and it is bad…keep in mind they scored on a 95-yard punt return and had a 6 yard TD drive. I don’t think the D is good, but they also don’t get any help from the offense.

Reactions: 92Pony

Did someone actually say that, or is that a joke?

Well, as bad as it is…and it is bad…keep in mind they scored on a 95-yard punt return and had a 6 yard TD drive. I don’t think the D is good, but they also don’t get any help from the offense.
Oh trust me I am by NO means just blaming the defense.....this offense makes the defense look all world!

Reactions: Brace1

Well, being tough to read doesn't make up for a talent deficit but it really has improved, so can we support our players?

Well, being tough to read doesn't make up for a talent deficit but it really has improved, so can we support our players?
Come on man....don't start the support the players crap! How many years have we been the fan base that is nationally known ONLY for our unending support of a perennial loser! People tend to wear that like a badge of honor but it really is laughable that we continue to put up with mediocrity just so we can say wow we are great fans!

It was probably the offense. They get stymied by this defense every day in practice.
Can’t expect the defense to play with their hair on fire. Not this late into the season with NO help from the offense. Sooner or later you say why bother.

Reactions: uscfootfan
Come on man....don't start the support the players crap! How many years have we been the fan base that is nationally known ONLY for our unending support of a perennial loser! People tend to wear that like a badge of honor but it really is laughable that we continue to put up with mediocrity just so we can say wow we are great fans!
Our reputation used to be that, were gaining one for being obnoxious, like someone who dogs his team in the first year under a new coach for getting beaten by a team that's as good as it gets on the OL and DL and just beat Bama.

Our reputation used to be that, were gaining one for being obnoxious, like someone who dogs his team in the first year under a new coach for getting beaten by a team that's as good as it gets on the OL and DL and just beat Bama.
Oh here we go.....I am the problem! I guess Vandy was Alabama 2.0 also last week right? Dude stop embarrassing yourself!

Oh here we go.....I am the problem! I guess Vandy was Alabama 2.0 also last week right? Dude stop embarrassing yourself!
We have one QB that was on the roster last year. You're ignoring the reality of the situation Beamer inherited. We don't have a winner this year, simple as that and I'm not embarrassed in the least.

We also had a SEC leading rushing attack behind a good run blocking line. Where did they go? The QB is not the issue! No QB can survive under this pressure with no running game!

I thought I embedded (edit: remembered) it, so I went back and looked. Here was the preseason thread about how the team was not devoid of talent.

I'm sure we'll see the same next off-season.

Last edited:
I thought I embedded it, so I went back and looked. Here was the preseason thread about how the team was not devoid of talent.

I'm sure we'll see the same next off-season.
I don't even listen to the off season garbage anymore. Sites likes this one and others write these dumb articles to get people pumped up and sell memberships! It is all lies and never as good as they claim it will be. Usually just the opposite actually. At the start of the year the offensive line was supposed to be a strength.....well we see how that worked out.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT