ADVERTISEMENT

Why don`t some of you just not post, since you can`t say anything positive? It isn`t good right now,

but what good does it do to be so negative, other than to vent. Maybe that makes you feel better but it sure as hell doesn`t do anyone else any good. Why not just stay off the internet? Recruits do read some of these things, don`t you think? That is all.
You want other people to act in a way that makes you feel better. I prefer to do something that makes me feel better.

but what good does it do to be so negative, other than to vent. Maybe that makes you feel better but it sure as hell doesn`t do anyone else any good. Why not just stay off the internet? Recruits do read some of these things, don`t you think? That is all.
So you felt so good you had to post.

source.gif

My wife says she loves me.

I haven't broken my TV by throwing my remote through it... yet.

I know they do.

yeah, be positive...don't ever give people adversity so they can power through to become better...damn fans

yeah, be positive...don't ever give people adversity so they can power through to become better...damn fans

Yeah if your kid is not excelling in school. Just give them 5 or 6 yrs and then over night they will probably be making straight A's

Reactions: 67gamecock

I am feelin ya...I am disgusted with the influx of tater garbage and the obsession with Clensin by some Gamecocks here...But i have no issue with good Gamecock fans posting things i disagree with or feel are too negative...It is a forum for respectfully sharing opinions on Gamecock sports..On a weekend like this there will be a lot of sky is falling type sentiment..It's only human nature...

Finally, if a recruit is weak minded enough to be swayed one way or another by a fan forum, he is not yet mentally tough enough to help us anyway..Last thing we need is snowflake student athletes

I am feelin ya...I am disgusted with the influx of tater garbage and the obsession with Clensin by some Gamecocks here...But i have no issue with good Gamecock fans posting things i disagree with or feel are too negative...It is a forum for respectfully sharing opinions on Gamecock sports..On a weekend like this there will be a lot of sky is falling type sentiment..It's only human nature...

Finally, if a recruit is weak minded enough to be swayed one way or another by a fan forum, he is not yet mentally tough enough to help us anyway..Last thing we need is snowflake student athletes

Excellent Post!

Reactions: king ward

I think I can tell the difference between a Clemsin troll and a disgruntled USC fan. Trolls exhibit an inherent identity giveaway: they write like a 12 year old who is still in the third grade or a poster who wants to impress others that he/she may have attended college.

is that you Hillary?? All is not Rosy!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT