ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin cancels 2nd consecutive game.

The B1G did this to themselves. The 21 day isolation period is utter nonsense. Even the CDC says that length of time is unnecessary. Hopefully Ohio State will make it through the season because I feel like they may be the only team that has a chance at beating Clemson.

Reactions: SCExile
The B1G did this to themselves. The 21 day isolation period is utter nonsense. Even the CDC says that length of time is unnecessary. Hopefully Ohio State will make it through the season because I feel like they may be the only team that has a chance at beating Clemson.
This Alabama team can beat this UPC team. I didn't say "will"; I said "can".

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Game will not be rescheduled. Not much wiggle room to make up the Wisky- Nebraska game either. There is an outside chance they don't get the required 6 games to be considered for BCCG.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...otball-game-canceled-covid-issues/6141056002/
Well, they delayed their season; limited their number of games; left themselves little rescheduling wiggle room; imposed an unduly stringent quarantine requirement. So, if it blows up on them, no pity.

Reactions: SCExile
I will never comprehend this thought process. Ohio State fans are the most toxic, arrogant people in the world. I get South Carolina and Clemson are rivals, but they also share a state, a state that should be tight-knit and loyal to each other. I get the green-eyed monster is strong for some people, but how can you root for those garbage teams against your neighbor? It blows my mind. I root for South Carolina, Clemson, and Coastal until it comes time to play each other. The ideal situation would be each team playing each other twice, once on Thanksgiving weekend and the other in the national championship. I'd much rather put South Carolina on the map and dominate those other states.

That said, Clemson is really banged up right now from the lack of a good summer. From what I've seen, they're missing Lawrence, Ladson, and Ngata on offense. That's their QB and their two deep threat receivers. Etienne has been banged up the last couple weeks. On defense, they're missing Skalski, Jones, Davis, and Nyles Pinckney. That's the interior of their defense. Derion Kendrick, Fred Davis, and Xavier Thomas have all missed a few games this year because of various issues and are still not 100%. That's a lot of injuries, including their best defenders (except Bresee, who's incredible). I think a few teams could beat them right now, including Notre Dame. That said, I don't know any team could beat Clemson when they're fully healthy and firing on all cylinders (they would have beaten a very good Miami 62-3 were it not for some seriously boneheaded mental errors and beat an improved Georgia Tech by bout 70).
So who do you pull for when the teams play each other?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT