ADVERTISEMENT

Women's soccer team puts 24 conference game undefeated streak on the line tonight

winloseortie

Feb 21, 2007
columbia
⚽️⚽️⚽️at Mississippi State. 8pm on ESPN+ State is ranked #2 nationally in RPI. Should be a good match

I do not watch a lot of collegiate or professional American soccer, but I never witness a throw in like how Zerbel (4 MSU) executes it.

I do not watch a lot of collegiate or professional American soccer, but I never witness a throw in like how Zerbel (4 MSU) executes it.
Ryan Gareis #23 for us did this type throw in for us last year but she is coming off an ACL injury and they will not let her do it now

Acrobatic for sure. I'm not a soccer expert, but it looks like the women don't make quick accurate passes. They just kick it down field and hope for the best.

Acrobatic for sure. I'm not a soccer expert, but it looks like the women don't make quick accurate passes. They just kick it down field and hope for the best.
Different types of passes for different situations- yes, there are more clearing/booming kicks in the women’s game, but from the middle third they’re mostly meant to send our forwards by catching defenders with their backs to their own goals.

Please forgive my ignorance
I believe that the men play soccer in Conference USA. Is it the same with the Ladies or are they in the SEC?

How did they do last night?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT