ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Volleyball NCAA Tourney

TheReelEss

Feb 3, 2005
Does anyone else like volleyball? I probably would never have watched it, but since my daughter plays we went to the USC-clemson game this season. It was lit. Beat them in 3.

Is there a way to watch the NCAA tourney? We have a game tomorrow at 5:30 but I can't find it on TV.

Does anyone else like volleyball? I probably would never have watched it, but since my daughter plays we went to the USC-clemson game this season. It was lit. Beat them in 3.

Is there a way to watch the NCAA tourney? We have a game tomorrow at 5:30 but I can't find it on TV.
I'm guessing it will be on the ESPN app or watch ESPN.

Not that anyone cares but I played a little rec volleyball in Woodruff in my younger days. Tony Rice, a fellow “Woodruffian” and the QB of Notre Dame’s 1988 national championship football team was playing on the opposing team and we were positioned opposite each other at the net. I went up to block him and he hit the ball so hard it went through my block and hit me square in the face and felt like it wrapped around my head! About knocked me over. That was one strong young man. That’s my volleyball claim to fame!

Reactions: TheReelEss
I just saw on twitter that Clemson was playing in the volleyball NIT. I had no idea such a thing existed.

iu

Reactions: TheReelEss
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT