ADVERTISEMENT

Wooooooo Adam Hill looking good

If tanner cant fire Holbrook then he needs to be gone. Hopefully everyone saw this bs this weekend.

I can't find a score, or twitter feed, or radio or tv. Can somebody post a score/inning when you are ragging on Holbrook please...

Follow d1 baseball. Little delay but not bad. Tunein and I don't work for whatever reasons. Tried 3 different ways. Done trying it. Besides. Stupid it's not on local radio.

Img opened but said event wasn't available. And a few other errors. Really no big deal. I'm done with this team this year. I'll follow in the papers , and when it's occasionally played on the local radio. j st like tanner wants it.

We let this game & series slip away. Still trying to figure out pitching to Beer and the pulling of Destino. The error hurt of course just overall poor performance all weekend

I wasn't necessarily against pitching to him, but you don't give him anything he can knock out of the park especially after going to 3-0 in the count. You basically go ahead and put him on 1st.

I wasn't necessarily against pitching to him, but you don't give him anything he can knock out of the park especially after going to 3-0 in the count. You basically go ahead and put him on 1st.
I didn't have a problem with them pitching to him, but after going 3-0 and him not chasing they should've put him on, not force Reagan to try to battle him. Walking their top batter wouldn't have hurt a thing right there, and actually would have made it easier to get an out with a ground ball.
But the last damn thing you do is call a breaking ball regardless of where you want it on the plate because 1) you put undue pressure on your pitcher to hit his spot and 2) because the guy at the plate can hit it to the CLA if he gets a hold of it.
Dumbest call I've seen in a long, long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: FORKCOCK
I didn't have a problem with them pitching to him, but after going 3-0 and him not chasing they should've put him on, not force Reagan to try to battle him. Walking their top batter wouldn't have hurt a thing right there, and actually would have made it easier to get an out with a ground ball.
But the last damn thing you do is call a breaking ball regardless of where you want it on the plate because 1) you put undue pressure on your pitcher to hit his spot and 2) because the guy at the plate can hit it to the CLA if he gets a hold of it.
Dumbest call I've seen in a long, long time.

Beer had also seen 4 or 5 breaking balls in a row.

Stupid ass decision but one of many.

Why take the bunt off on a 3-1 count with a runner at 2nd and no outs?

Why pinch hit for Destino?

Dawn gonna have a lot to do when she takes over.
Img opened but said event wasn't available. And a few other errors. Really no big deal. I'm done with this team this year. I'll follow in the papers , and when it's occasionally played on the local radio. j st like tanner wants it.

Oh well it would have been harder to hear today because the SEC+ signal is quicker and I don't how to slow it down to align the two signals, TuneIn being behind for 20 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT