ADVERTISEMENT

Worst part of NC game...

Muschamp gets another ring...🤮

No, I say F'ck Tanner for hiring Muschamp and giving him a nice fat contract with a payout that rewards crappy coaching and F'ck Tanner for not going after Kirby Smart hot, heavy and hard after Spurrier stepped down... Not AD sits on their a$$es and wait to get permission... You talk to the agent and give him a juicy contract before some other school makes a move..

I'm glad we have Coach Beamer now and is picking up the pieces after a Muschamp and Bobo put us in... It will take awhile, but we're moving in the right direction with Coach Beamer...

I am defintely not a Muschamp fan, but HE WILL get another job Next year... Say a like Florida A&M or an ACC progaram.

I think he will not be in the running for head coach positions. Getting a $15 million buyout to shit the bed, people do not forget that kind of stuff.

USCALUMNI

Some coaches are good assistants but don’t make good head coaches. Some great 2nd lieutenants make terrible generals. Some of the great workers make bad managers. I know a lot of ministers that never could make it as the head preacher/pastor. On and on. Muschamp moved up, at minimum, one level too high for his abilities. He tried and couldn’t do it. He returned to his level of competence and if he wants to be successful should stay there or he’ll fail again. 0 for 2. Stay where you can be effective.

Some coaches are good assistants but don’t make good head coaches. Some great 2nd lieutenants make terrible generals. Some of the great workers make bad managers. I know a lot of ministers that never could make it as the head preacher/pastor. On and on. Muschamp moved up, at minimum, one level too high for his abilities. He tried and couldn’t do it. He returned to his level of competence and if he wants to be successful should stay there or he’ll fail again. 0 for 2. Stay where you can be effective.
It’s called “The Peter Principle”, and yes, Muschamp was the living example of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT