ADVERTISEMENT

Would anyone enjoy seeing the Clemson parade sabotaged

Don't be so jealous about Clemson's parade...

If we had a program that can win Championships, then we would be the ones happy and having a parade down main street...

Instead of complaining and being jealous about Clemson...

Do something about it!!!! Win games.... It's that easy...
I'm not jealous of a parade. Title-no doubt.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I'm not jealous of a parade. Title-no doubt.

It wasn't directed to you, it directed to anyone who poop poops Clemson's run this year and I'm still pissed that we couldn't build on those three great years...

Both in Football and baseball and it all started after the 2013 seasons...

It starts from the top....

Last edited:
Don't be so jealous about Clemson's parade...

If we had a program that can win Championships, then we would be the ones happy and having a parade down main street...

Instead of complaining and being jealous about Clemson...

Do something about it!!!! Win games.... It's that easy...

We do; we had 2 great baseball parades and a great WBB parade.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
Well here in the upstate, all 3 television networks showed the entire parade live. Everyone who owned an orange car, Jeep, or truck was driving in the parade with various players and coaches riding. The funny thing was the flat bed truck with 3 sets on metal bleachers strapped to the back on which Fabio and others rode on. As Seinfeld said, I didn’t stare at it, I glanced and looked away!

It wasn't directed to you, it directed to anyone who poop poops Clemson's run this year and I'm still pissed that we couldn't build on those three great years...

Both in Football and baseball and it all started after the 2013 seasons...

It starts from the top....
What run have they had in baseball? They can't win their own regional.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I watched it on WYFF 4..the reporter was asking the people in orange were they Clem fans and get this they said yes ...and even though Clem had a cake walk to the playoffs it was interesting..wished it was my gamecocks..and hopefully it will be one day..but as soon as dumbo started talking I turned that chit...

Saw some guys wearing Clemson shirts at the Belk Bowl. I don't get it.
Neither do I man.

Neither do I.

I go to one or two games a year at USC with friends. Whenever Clemson is on the road or off. I never wear Clemson gear always neutral colors unless my team is actually on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT