ADVERTISEMENT

Would you get rid of muschamp for scott frost?

Sometimes I feel like most of you people aren't watching the same games I am. our offense would have moved the ball really well against Kentucky had Rico not fumbled, Depot not drop the critical third-down pass, and Brian Edwards not dropped a 40-yard bomb. we don't have great running backs which is part of the problem with our rushing attack. Offensive line is opening up holes; our running backs aren't always hitting the hole. we're scoring more points this year than we have in years past so offensive play calling isn't the problem. I will grant you that we did try and eat up too much cock in the second half against Missouri, however they have said that they wanted to run the ball more and in order to stay balanced you have to continue to run the ball. plus, since scarnecchia had never gotten a start it might have been part of the game plan to try and run the ball to not put the game squarely on his shoulders

Idk but I would trade Muschamp for Lane Kiffin in half a second. 99 pct of this board wouldn't however, which is part of the problem.
Lane Kiffin's record is not that impressive. He was 7-6 at UT and he left to go sink the Southern Cal program until he was run out of town. He now has a mediocre record at a small program. They are 3-3 right now. He's not only a douche but he's a douche that doesnt win many more games than he loses.

Yeah that run run, pass was really out of the box.
The fact that people on here can’t see that Muschamp has changed his stance on the offense is amusing to me. Note: I didn’t say that the offense was a powerhouse, just simply that he has loosened the reigns a bit.

Lane Kiffin's record is not that impressive. He was 7-6 at UT and he left to go sink the Southern Cal program until he was run out of town. He now has a mediocre record at a small program. They are 3-3 right now. He's not only a douche but he's a douche that doesnt win many more games than he loses.
On the plus side his comedy shows as Daniel Tosh are on point!
ce98de42b9096bf762df22b1e0d93793.jpg

Reactions: funktavious
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT