ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! Did anyone just see Snell ejected for touching an official

I'd like to see someone from Ky run over that punk ass official. I really didn't care before but now I'd like to see Ky win this one.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
No articles say who and where the official is from, hopefully its released, its the only way to stop this type of officiating

Unless Snell said something to the ref that was totally outrageous, but I have serious doubts that happened.
If it wasn't that, then in all seriousness, and without hyperbole that is "the worst call I've ever seen, and like anyone else who was watched a lot of football, that's saying something

Hate it for the kid, love it because I hate kensucky.
Wonder if maybe he said something to the official.

I'm betting there were impolite words along with his pushing of the refs hands away. Agreed; love it because it was ky.

Well Stoops didn't say anything about the officials telling him that Snell said something. Just that he grabbed his arms, (which is quite a stretch). All the guys on ESPN seem to agree that it was a horrible call.

The ref didn’t tackle the kid. But at least Garcia was allowed to keep playing.:)

I'm betting there were impolite words along with his pushing of the refs hands away. Agreed; love it because it was ky.
Me too. But it's a BS call. That ref put his hands on Snell first. That's an invasion of personal space and he had every right to push his hands away.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it happened and I hate 'tucky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT