ADVERTISEMENT

Wow.

I sat under cover in The Zone so it was just cold for me. What really sucked was as soon as the game was over it started really raining.

Reactions: uscgrad1991
I didn't go, but I suspect that even if the crowd size were decent, the offense wouldn't have shown up in the 2nd half anyways.

I guess all those community groups and military personnel who were offered free tickets had better plans.
It seemed well-intentioned to offer those tickets. But now I can't help but wonder if the real purpose was to try to make the stadium not look so embarrassingly empty.

I guess all those community groups and military personnel who were offered free tickets had better plans.
It seemed well-intentioned to offer those tickets. But now I can't help but wonder if the real purpose was to try to make the stadium not look so embarrassingly empty.

Ding ding

Personally I think they should have just open the gates and let anyone in. Maybe required a can good or something.

Reactions: LazyIslander
I didn't see the first military person there. Syvelle Newton was there though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT