ADVERTISEMENT

Wynn

Remember when Tahj Boyd admitted in an interview during his senior year that he didn't have to go to campus for classes? He only had to take 1 class, and it was "online". You don't really believe he actually took that online course, do you?
Why would you think he didn't.

Abs

Why wouldn't the question be serious. You're implying that Boyd lied about taking an online course. Online courses are very prevalent in today's universities and I am curious as to why you think he lied about taking it.

Slow down tater... I'm saying if I were a betting man, I'd bet the house that someone took the online class for him, which is also prevalent in today's universities.

Maybe because he actually attended classes at your beloved university, something that obviously you have never done.
You guys love to throw out talk about stuff you know nothing about and call the facts don't you? I didn't know USC had a Shop class hope your friend did well in it. BTW I wish they would ban you losers like they quickly do us on your site.

Ask and Tater what they would say about our guys if any of them talked like CJ Spiller! Spiller happened to graduate with honors from Clemson go figure that one out. I work with a guy who was a Clemson graduate, his wife is a Clemson graduate and he has two kids that graduated from Clemson and even he is embarrassed of the way CJ Spiller talks. That ought to tell you something right there. And you can bet your ass that Watson didn't take all the classes that he graduated with either! He had the lowest test score of any of the qbs who took the Wonderlic test for the draft this year. Yet he graduated in 3 years? Ridiculous

Clemson did. Turned it right around after having lost 5 to us. Wonder how? They were getting 5 stars with no onfield results.

Clemson won the division in 2009, and completed their endzone facility and was one of the few teams in the region to have an IPF in the works around that time. You wouldn't expect South Carolina to get some 5 stars if it won the east?

Additionally 2 of the 5 stars were athletically talented, but had some issues that kept them from being (Motivation/work ethic, recent injury...), fought for tooth-and-nail by the local schools. It wasn't as if Mike Bellamy had Gainesville Or Tallahassee beating down his door.
Ask and Tater what they would say about our guys if any of them talked like CJ Spiller! Spiller happened to graduate with honors from Clemson go figure that one out. I work with a guy who was a Clemson graduate, his wife is a Clemson graduate and he has two kids that graduated from Clemson and even he is embarrassed of the way CJ Spiller talks. That ought to tell you something right there. And you can bet your ass that Watson didn't take all the classes that he graduated with either! He had the lowest test score of any of the qbs who took the Wonderlic test for the draft this year. Yet he graduated in 3 years? Ridiculous

You do realize Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Jeff George all scored lower than Deshaun Watson on the Wonderlic, and that there has never been any demonstrated statistically significant correlation between Wonderlic score and scholastic achievement. BTW I know this is a message board, so I'm sure there are Clemson fans who are friends with gamecocks and who are embarrassed of former players, but let's be honest. You won't find any clemson fan who is embarrassed to have CJ spiller as an alum, just as you wouldn't find any gamecock fan who is embarassed to have Marcus Lattimore as an alum. Any statement to the contrary is really just garbage, as says far more about the fan than it does the players, whether it is a clemson fan making remarks in poor taste about gamecock players or vice versa.

I think each fan base should be proud of their most decorated running back of the 2000s as spiller and lattimore, as each has represented their institution with class, and is the epitome of what you would want in a student athelete on the football team.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT