ADVERTISEMENT

Y’all might as well brace yourselves

I’m braced, and yet I call bullbutter. Doty starts, as he is the one who can extend plays and create passing lanes. I’d like to see an offensive mix/ multiple sets and formations and multiple qbs. However, I’m fully aware of who the interim hc/oc is. I watched a good bit of their game against miss st. , and I wasn’t really impressed with Ga. No matter the outcome Saturday night, I likely still won’t be impressed with Ga.

Reactions: LolaNYCGamecock
First drive 4th down Harris drops a swing right on the numbers.

Our next possession third down Hill throws a perfect back shoulder ball to 81 which sails past because 81
isn’t looking.

Our next possession third down they bring a corner blitz, Harris actually dodges the blitz to get in his little swing pattern and we take a sack on a huge hit. The savvy immediately throw shade at Hill, “immobile.” Sheesh; Spider-Man himself wouldn’t have gotten out of that. I actually admire Hill for the hits he’s taken this year without even changing the expression on his face. My kind of guy.

Having said that, there is NO WAY Doty does not start. Bobo is not an idiot.

If the line can block better it will be Hill. He is the better passer. However if the line pass blocks the way it did Saturday Doty is the man. Doty is fun to watch but he should have had 2 interceptions last night. He hit a linebacker in the chest that was dropped near the endzone that could have killed the first scoring drive. What do you think will happen against Georgia's defense. The receivers need to catch the ball better period. It's not a surprise to me that Hills the starter but I think Doty will be eventually take the reigns after a few sacks.

Reactions: kidrobinski
I have no problem with starting Hill, and bringing Doty in later.

Bottom line, recievers have to do their job, and the OL has to do its job.

Wolf was supposed to be the hotshot OL coach, apparently because Elliott coached a few guys into the NFL that Wolf might or might not’ve had a hand in recruiting.

Quite honestly, I’ve been underwhelmed by what he’s done here his second time around, and I’m actually surprised his body of work coaching here hasn’t received more criticism from the fan base.

We have to be the only team in the world that would entertain putting in a QB that has show twice the inability to do absolutely nothing in two separate games

Having Doty in gave us another spark on O, him being mobile kept the D honest and it opened up the passing game a little bit, granted they still need to catch it, but it was obvious that we couldn’t move the ball until Doty came in.

First drive 4th down Harris drops a swing right on the numbers.

Our next possession third down Hill throws a perfect back shoulder ball to 81 which sails past because 81
isn’t looking.

Our next possession third down they bring a corner blitz, Harris actually dodges the blitz to get in his little swing pattern and we take a sack on a huge hit. The savvy immediately throw shade at Hill, “immobile.” Sheesh; Spider-Man himself wouldn’t have gotten out of that. I actually admire Hill for the hits he’s taken this year without even changing the expression on his face. My kind of guy.

Having said that, there is NO WAY Doty does not start. Bobo is not an idiot.

Thanks for posting with us, Mrs. Hill.

I hope Doty starts , but as of right now all he and the offense did was score 10 against a team with only 52 players. Let's see how he does this weekend.

Reactions: Jbouton2
I hope Doty starts , but as of right now all he and the offense did was score 10 against a team with only 52 players. Let's see how he does this weekend.
Also noted with very limited practice snaps and the game plan catered to lead foot, check down charlie

Doty is obviously a great athlete but seems to throw much better on the move than in the pocket. Georgia will not let him run around making plays, they will force him to stand in the pocket and be a QB and I don't see that going well.
That will be the key. Georgia now has the advantage of seeing Doty play, which is something Mizzou did not have. It will be interesting to see how UGA defenses us if Doty starts rather than Hill. I don't see them blitzing as much. They can get pressure with 4 Dlineman on our Oline and will make Doty throw the ball into coverage. We will see how that goes.

That will be the key. Georgia now has the advantage of seeing Doty play, which is something Mizzou did not have. It will be interesting to see how UGA defenses us if Doty starts rather than Hill. I don't see them blitzing as much. They can get pressure with 4 Dlineman on our Oline and will make Doty throw the ball into coverage. We will see how that goes.
That maybe true but I can’t imagine it being much worse than first half of mizzou and Texas am

which if Doty doesn’t get it done, we should try Hillinski since Georgia will not be preparing for him.

but we will just throw hill out there and accomplish absolutely nothing

Reactions: lakemurraycock1
I’m braced, and yet I call bullbutter. Doty starts, as he is the one who can extend plays and create passing lanes. I’d like to see an offensive mix/ multiple sets and formations and multiple qbs. However, I’m fully aware of who the interim hc/oc is. I watched a good bit of their game against miss st. , and I wasn’t really impressed with Ga. No matter the outcome Saturday night, I likely still won’t be impressed with Ga.
I thought my dad was the only person that said bullbutter :)

Reactions: Bear_Rooster
UGA will blitz Hill or Hilinski relentlessly. Has to be Doty.
They should since apparently we have no protection against the blitz. IF Doty is in the game though I would think they would rush 3 and drop 8 into coverage and try to do some stunts and invert coverages to see if they can confuse the young QB. They should also keep the MLB shallow and moving to whichever side the QB goes to prevent the short dump off pass and to keep the QB running in check.

If true, it better be like that Face Off movie with Nicolas Cage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT