ADVERTISEMENT

Yall sound like the old hillbillys on Hee Haw...

the-iceman

Jan 30, 2001
Whine...woe is me...gloom, despair, agony...

Throw in a groan of pain every so often.

Buck up and do what you can do...support your team and your coaches. All this sky is falling, Rome is burning hand wringing name calling produces what? Negative vibes. Which produce what? More negative vibes.

Jesus didn't teach to think on the good things just to hear himself talk. It's a choice we all have to make.

If you think Spurriers done you wrong, go tell him. Or tell his boss. Vomiting venom all over the rest of us incessantly certainly does nothing to build anybody up, except maybe the tiger trolls on here.

A new defensive system always brings growing pains. And once we settle on a QB the offense will be okay.

In the meantime, perseverance through the hard times will bring character and make us stronger. It has in the past and it will again. Buck up Gamecocks.

Those aren't growing pains on defense.lol that's bad coaching, bad technique teaching, being way way out of position, can't tackle, etc. we supposedly made the defense simpler this year and it still looks the same.

Those aren't growing pains on defense.lol that's bad coaching, bad technique teaching, being way way out of position, can't tackle, etc. we supposedly made the defense simpler this year and it still looks the same.
Bandy did a decent job against the dawgs and they do not have superior talent to us.

Bandy did a decent job against the dawgs and they do not have superior talent to us.
Yeah and all that "better talent" got a record set against us last night and gave up 52 points and couldn't cover Jack crap. But our talent is better than Vandy! Woohoo! I feel better now.

WTF is a Hee Haw? You call 24/25 96% completion rate AN ALL TIME FBS RECORD by a QB no one thought could throw the ball after games against Lousiana Monroe and Vanderbilt "growing pains?" "Growing pains" are you f'n serious? Sunshine pumpers like you are a "growing pain" in my @ss.

Last edited:
Whine...woe is me...gloom, despair, agony...

Throw in a groan of pain every so often.

Buck up and do what you can do...support your team and your coaches. All this sky is falling, Rome is burning hand wringing name calling produces what? Negative vibes. Which produce what? More negative vibes.

Jesus didn't teach to think on the good things just to hear himself talk. It's a choice we all have to make.

If you think Spurriers done you wrong, go tell him. Or tell his boss. Vomiting venom all over the rest of us incessantly certainly does nothing to build anybody up, except maybe the tiger trolls on here.

A new defensive system always brings growing pains. And once we settle on a QB the offense will be okay.

In the meantime, perseverance through the hard times will bring character and make us stronger. It has in the past and it will again. Buck up Gamecocks.
Baaahahahahahaaaaaa....

Love Hee Haw. One of the greatest tv shows of all time. Corny at times but the music was classic country gold. I had over two hundred clips and performances loaded onto YouTube before they were taken down. For the record a hee haw is the sound a donkey makes.

And you telling this board serves what purpose? Other than a selfish need to be heard when the people you supposedly want to hear it remain unaffected.

Agree with the sentiment of most...squeaky wheel gets the oil. Does anyone think the big dogs at Bama aren't fighting mad and complaining today? And they lost 1 game to a very good team.

Maybe it's too late for this year, but our complaining can get the coaches off their asses and on the recruiting trail where it should've been since 2012.

And you telling this board serves what purpose? Other than a selfish need to be heard when the people you supposedly want to hear it remain unaffected.
It's a vent board for the fans. If you take it as being more than that then that's your problem. I don't think anyone on here thinks that what they say will effect anything that happens on the field or with the internal workings of the program. It's just a way for someone to say what's on their mind with fellow Gamecocks. I have irrational friends and family in times of sorrow and grief. I don't judge them during those times.....that would be really stupid...but you seem to want to do it here. You don't have to feel the way some people do but they are certainly not going to feel the way you do. If you want to take a position that's one thing. If you want to come here and be critical of those that don't take a position that you take, that is dead wrong. Why don't you just come back when you can be more objective and a little less hostile and maybe you can enjoy and actually think about what others are saying....Hell, you might even learn something.

And pray tell, what purpose does them hearing it serve? Do you presume they are so oblivious that they don't know people are not happy unless posts are made here about it? Really?

So again, what purpose does it really serve other than a selfish one?

It's a vent board for the fans.

Aahhhh, now we are at the heart of the matter. Not trying to be hostile, just pointing out that the real purpose of these "venting" posts are selfish, that's all. We all have that tendency, me included, but we all can make the choice not to be selfish, and not "vent" at the expense of our team and ultimately, ourselves. (And, does it really make you feel better to vent here and read other folks' vents, or does it just serve to reinforce and build on your frustration and cause you to need further venting sessions?)

And pray tell, what purpose does them hearing it serve? Do you presume they are so oblivious that they don't know people are not happy unless posts are made here about it? Really?

So again, what purpose does it really serve other than a selfish one?
You can't be serious...you're just jerking our chain right ? Dude....there is no harm in these posts. You really need to get a grip. Take a couple of days off and come back when you are feeling better. See a doctor....maybe some meds might help....wow...

You are going to preach to us whining and act superior by whinging about us? Nice try. Also, I'd put money on any one of those hillbillies to take you in a fight if any of them are still alive. :p

Aww he is just self-medicating. We've all been there, "it's just a game" type thing. Blind allegiance will get you more of the same. If you haven't figured that out yet, you must be young.

Got to love these type people who think that the message board is just to come on here to "ra ra ra" " cheer everything our team does good, bad or indifferent and sunshine pump.

whats wrong with venting, just like nothing is wrong with believing the world is all sunshine and rainbows.....plus you called out a bunch of people on here for doing so....what did you expect, no response.....you know you dont have to read them....sorry, but this is not growing pains....i for one will support the players and coaches, but if i want to complain about it on here or anywhere else, i can....i didnt think it was possible, but im starting to think the defense may be worse than last years defense....i see horrible tackling, players out of postion, taking the wrong gaps, wrong angles, yada yada yada....im going to buy a foam brick so i can throw it at the tv....will definitely make me feel better, just like venting on here....I FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!

Well, well. So now I am an anger management pupil, a tater name caller, a self medicating, blindly allegiant grief blocker. Do you get a feel for how this culture of negative whining works? It feeds on itself to create more negativity.

Point made. If you choose, carry on with self, and Gamecock, destruction.

Well, well. So now I am an anger management pupil, a tater name caller, a self medicating, blindly allegiant grief blocker. Do you get a feel for how this culture of negative whining works? It feeds on itself to create more negativity.

So you decided to allay all this "negativity" by calling people a bunch of hillbillies from Hee Haw? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense!

Actually I said you guys sound like them, hoping the imagery would help illustrate the point. But it's obviously a lost point. I give.

Actually I said you guys sound like them, hoping the imagery would help illustrate the point. But it's obviously a lost point. I give.
I know what you said and figured that would be your response. Actually, its the same thing. If you don't believe me, go tell your wife she "sounds like" a bitch. Betcha I know what she'll hear.

Fair enough, though my intent was not to call anybody a hillbilly and dont even think it's a bad thing to be a hillbilly. Heck, I've even got hillbilly friends. If you focused on hillbilly, you really missed the point. There were just some quintessential whiners dressed as hillbillys on TV.

As I said, I give. I'm not convincing you. I get it. Carry on.

Well...you just have some minor anger problems that need a little work. Nothing major.....just an "everyone be like me" delusional thought process. It can be helped with maybe a talk with your doctor or maybe a therapist.....we've come a long way....and you can get help....

Iceman, this is the most useless thread in history. You have no authority to tell us what to do and no understanding of what purpose a message board serves. It's a free country and we can vent any way we choose. If we break the rules, we'll get shut down by the mods. So.........SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT