ADVERTISEMENT

Back to back games for this coaching staff.....

Two good weeks for Beamer and Co. Have to give credit where it is due. Had a good game plan for Bama and had the team ready for both games. Our players were ready to eat nails today. Got that big lead and then didn't over think it or fk it up. Color me impressed. Well done.
To split those road games with a tight finish and blowout win was more than I expected. That type of defensive play will give us a chance in every remaining game. But let's not fall asleep after a bye week this time like we did against Ole Miss.

To split those road games with a tight finish and blowout win was more than I expected. That type of defensive play will give us a chance in every remaining game. But let's not fall asleep after a bye week this time like we did against Ole Miss.
Totally agree.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Two good weeks for Beamer and Co. Have to give credit where it is due. Had a good game plan for Bama and had the team ready for both games. Our players were ready to eat nails today. Got that big lead and then didn't over think it or fk it up. Color me impressed. Well done.
The defense has been amazing. Dowell Loggains has lived up to being as good as advertised (e.g. disappointing). The offense is just painfully predictable.

If we don't lose Wells, Anderson, Jeter, etc. to the portal for this season, we're probably 6-1 or even 7-0 right now.

Loggains may not be the perfect fit. However, it's difficult to determine when you're losing your best talent

The idea that we're ever going to be consistent on offense with players being switched out yearly is a fallacy.

It's much different than revolving talent on defense.

If we don't lose Wells, Anderson, Jeter, etc. to the portal for this season, we're probably 6-1 or even 7-0 right now.

Loggains may not be the perfect fit. However, it's difficult to determine when you're losing your best talent

The idea that we're ever going to be consistent on offense with players being switched out yearly is a fallacy.

It's much different than revolving talent on defense.

Or if Oklahoma doesn't lose Dillon Gabriel we are 3-4.

Or if Oklahoma doesn't lose Dillon Gabriel we are 3-4.

This would be true except for the fact that:

a) They lost him in 2021
b) It wasn't because they couldn't pay him enough to stay.
c) One player likely wasn't swinging that blowout.

Back to the Foxhole.

Last edited:
What? Dillon Gabriel was literally their QB last year.

Or maybe you just make up fake facts to fit your narrative?

Ahh -- So it was UCF to OU to Oregon.

Doesn't really matter. They didn't lose him because money and one player likely isn't altering that complete blowout.

Please tell me you have something better than this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT