ADVERTISEMENT

Back to back games for this coaching staff.....

Two good weeks for Beamer and Co. Have to give credit where it is due. Had a good game plan for Bama and had the team ready for both games. Our players were ready to eat nails today. Got that big lead and then didn't over think it or fk it up. Color me impressed. Well done.
To split those road games with a tight finish and blowout win was more than I expected. That type of defensive play will give us a chance in every remaining game. But let's not fall asleep after a bye week this time like we did against Ole Miss.

To split those road games with a tight finish and blowout win was more than I expected. That type of defensive play will give us a chance in every remaining game. But let's not fall asleep after a bye week this time like we did against Ole Miss.
Totally agree.

Two good weeks for Beamer and Co. Have to give credit where it is due. Had a good game plan for Bama and had the team ready for both games. Our players were ready to eat nails today. Got that big lead and then didn't over think it or fk it up. Color me impressed. Well done.
The defense has been amazing. Dowell Loggains has lived up to being as good as advertised (e.g. disappointing). The offense is just painfully predictable.

Reactions: Lurker123
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT