ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

Yikes! Obama is giving MAGA the business! Not a good look. 😬

When Trump came in, we gave over this pandemic playbook and he threw it out. I want to be fair on this, no matter who was going to president, this was going to be a problem… But if you look at a country like Canada, their per capita death rate was 40% lower than here. So just do the math. That’s more than 400k people.

Yikes! Obama is giving MAGA the business! Not a good look. 😬

Then why didn't Biden and Harris use that "playbook"?

COVID death under Trump without a vaccine: 425,000
COVID deaths under Harris/Biden WITH a vaccine: 794,000

Almost TWICE as many deaths under Harris and Biden. Or maybe that "playbook" sucked as bad as everything else Obama did.

Reactions: Neanderthal
Then why didn't Biden and Harris use that "playbook"?

COVID death under Trump without a vaccine: 425,000
COVID deaths under Harris/Biden WITH a vaccine: 794,000

Almost TWICE as many deaths under Harris and Biden. Or maybe that "playbook" sucked as bad as everything else Obama did.
They always forget that the worst impacts to society came from Biden’s dumbassed handling of it. The blue state governors and the teachers union harmed the physical and mental health of the students in those states for the rest of those students’ lives.

Yikes! MAGA's new right hand man is showing his cards. He's all in. 😬

https://abcnews.go.com/US/elon-musk...cies-voting-machines-swing/story?id=114939303

+ The machines can be hacked in under a minute
+ Below is over 20 minutes of the Democrats discussing that they suck
+ They are in place because of BlackRock's runaway monopoly and Democratic Party takeover

Flames, I remember when you were once a guy who just liked to discuss sports.

I'm honored that you've allowed us to bear witness to your transition here on FGF.

What a journey it's been.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT