ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Tanner Boy... Let us in now..

sincere question... Doesn't the city of Columbia have some say in the number of occupancy?

Reactions: PC31
sincere question... Doesn't the city of Columbia have some say in the number of occupancy?

The state lifted the restrictions as of today on gathering.

Question How many fans showed up for the Carolina Clemson game? Only Gamecock members were able to get a ticket to the game?

Ticketmaster will not sell you tickets on Mercer game as of today.

Reactions: bflogger28

Question How many fans showed up for the Carolina Clemson game? Only Gamecock members were able to get a ticket to the game?

I seem to remember reading that they only sold a certain amount of season tickets and that those ticket holkders would be the only ones admitted. Or did I dream that?

The only tickets sold this year were Season Tickets - about 2500. And all of us were there yesterday.

And let me be very clear...Give me my regular seats back before they even entertain letting anyone else in.

Texas must not have any big restrictions as a lot of fans were at the the A&M women's BB game.

They lifted state requirements but our venues replied to a request for comment basically saying they do not plan to make any significant changes to policy. While the mandate was lifted by the governors office they still “recommend” the same limitations that they had previously mandated.

Thankfully, my season tickets were renewed. I do miss being in packed house though. It doesn't seem like any schools are allowing it yet. Maybe that will change in the Spring.

Fans lined up for standing room only tickets prior to Box Office opening on Sunday. I heard they sold appx 80 SRO tickets for $20 each.

Ticketmaster WILL sell you tickets for the Mercer game; they just don't have any listings because nobody has posted any tickets for sale. Stub Hub has been the main go to for tickets because Ticketmaster did not start selling until about two days before clemsux game. Again, nobody posting tickets there for Mercer, or most other games...

The only tickets sold this year were Season Tickets - about 2500. And all of us were there yesterday.

And let me be very clear...Give me my regular seats back before they even entertain letting anyone else in.

Agreed on the "Give me back my regular seats before they even entertain letting anyone else in"!!!
Moving to section 23 from section 12 sucks...and I have sat in the bleachers for one game many years ago, and would not have purchased at all if I had to sit there...

IMO, there is no way that they can open up more seats when so many were displaced from seats they have had since Founders Park opened.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
Agreed on the "Give me back my regular seats before they even entertain letting anyone else in"!!!
Moving to section 23 from section 12 sucks...and I have sat in the bleachers for one game many years ago, and would not have purchased at all if I had to sit there...

IMO, there is no way that they can open up more seats when so many were displaced from seats they have had since Founders Park opened.
We got the bleachers because for us it's more important to be in the stadium. But yeah...if they start letting others in before giving us regulars back our regular seats, I will lose my s***.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT