ADVERTISEMENT

You can buy USC vs. UNC tickets right now on UNC's site

GamecockTripp

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2004
FYI, you can buy tickets to the game on UNC's site right now. I just put in for 4 tickets to see if it would work and it gave me section 516, row 13, seats 21-24. It let me go all the way to the point that I had to sign up for an account. If you're not a Gamecock Club this might be the route to go.

www.goheels.com

FYI, you can buy tickets to the game on UNC's site right now. I just put in for 4 tickets to see if it would work and it gave me section 516, row 13, seats 21-24. It let me go all the way to the point that I had to sign up for an account. If you're not a Gamecock Club this might be the route to go.

www.goheels.com
I am sure the gamecock club will be happy to hear gamecocks fans buying tickets from UNC

www.goheels.com
tripp, don't let em spill any wine on u over there:)

I am sure the gamecock club will be happy to hear gamecocks fans buying tickets from UNC
I think maybe his point to simply note that while tickets in the Gamecocks sections are still available exclusively to Gamecock Club members at this point, anybody can buy tickets in the Tarheel sections. I'm not sure what that means, but it is an interesting observation. Probably speaks to the relative demand for tickets in each school's sections.

I'm figuring the Gamecock Club will sell our entire allotment to season ticket holders. This was just a route to take if you're not a Gamecock Club member.

I'm figuring the Gamecock Club will sell our entire allotment to season ticket holders. This was just a route to take if you're not a Gamecock Club member.
And many of those will have them listed here, Stubhub, eBay etc for a jacked up price. What's new?

You can have my allotment. Not sure how many we can get, but with 1600 points, we should be allowed the maximum.

What this might mean is, if our allotment is being sold exclusively to Gamecock Club members and we sell all of ours...we may have 3/4 of the stadium Gamecock fans.....

Damn yall. I'm a Gamecock Club member and that's where I'm getting my tickets. I was just trying to help some people out who may not have another way to get tickets and don't want to wait until game day.

Damn yall. I'm a Gamecock Club member and that's where I'm getting my tickets. I was just trying to help some people out who may not have another way to get tickets and don't want to wait until game day.

Don't let 'em get to you. I think many in Gamecock Nation are pleased with your report. Personally, I REALLY liked reading that the Tar Hole sections could be loaded with Garnet and Black mania for our season opener . . . and in CHARLOTTE, no less LOL!

GO COCKS!!!

That's cool! I was unaware non club members could not buy tickets yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT