ADVERTISEMENT

You get a free truck for committing to tOSU now

Wonder if it’s a lease. Seems to me the dealership would save more money and accomplish the same thing with a lease
Probably is. My dad knew the dealer that loaned cars to the Atlanta Braves years ago.

Sadly, we are going to fall further behind in this race. Shouldve just saved the money on the ops building and handed it out through shells 🤣

I am sure he just means thanks for the great deal on the truck they sold him😂
Not anymore. All they have to say is that they gave him the truck as an advertising campaign and its perfectly legal now. Paying players is just legal now as long as you aren't literally handing them cash to commit (although who would need to do that when you can just hand them cash to "advertise" on twitter)

Not anymore. All they have to say is that they gave him the truck as an advertising campaign and its perfectly legal now. Paying players is just legal now as long as you aren't literally handing them cash to commit (although who would need to do that when you can just hand them cash to "advertise" on twitter)

Odell Beckham was handing out that cash in the open before it was cool.

If we don't get into this game called NIL and play it very smartly, we are going to continue to wonder in the wilderness.

If we don't get into this game called NIL and play it very smartly, we are going to continue to wonder in the wilderness.
If we dont get in on NIL in a big way, we havent even seen the kind of wilderness we're gonna see. Forget about losing top recruits to other programs, we are liable to start losing our best underclassmen to the programs that know how to pay them the big bucks.

If they have enough Twitter followers to make their endorsement, otherwise it's pay for play, but I think it'll take a while for the NCAA to learn which way is up and start policing it.

The ncaa went to court for limiting what a layer can make off NIL which was $0. Now you are asking them to do the exact same thing. That will never happen. What value

Last edited:
The ncaa went to court for limiting what a layer can make off NIL which was $0. Now you are asking them to do the exact same thing. That will never happen. What value
You can actually evaluate what someone's public profile is worth based upon name recognition and social media following. The language of NIL clarifies that you can't profit from football beyond scholarship and cost of attendance stipends. What you are selling in NIL is your clout, if no one cares who you are, you have none to sell. Some of these deals clearly cross that and in language that's not legal. We'll either see enforcement or we'll see all regulation stop.

mungo homes needs to raise the bar. however this kid has absolutely nothing on his twitter feed about chevy. what was the deal here?

I am BIG Fan of the Wahlburgers!! HATE OSU, the funniest MOVIE i have seen in years is "The Other Guys"!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT