ADVERTISEMENT

You know those people..........

nursegirl25

Aug 29, 2005
Those people that always point out the if's and buts of just about every Carolina loss but rarely (if ever) point the very small, sometimes lucky breaks, whenever we win? Well here is to that kind of post.
The UGA game the other night had every markings of USC 101 where we play an absolute magnificent game (lead for almost entire game), then find a way to lose in the end. But we didn't. And one play that I thought that was a crazy. momentus, maybe lucky? break was PJ's half hook/ half runner line drive 8 footer with a couple minutes to go......I had to rewind the DVR several times after the game to just see how that went in.....Huge bucket in that game where momentum was slipping...I did hear Frank mention the shot during post-game..

I am so impressed with PJ from year 1 to 2 its like looking at a completely different player to me....Can't wait for 1:30 Saturday!

I have been wondering if he is that good or getting lucky bounces. Either way I'll take it!

Those people that always point out the if's and buts of just about every Carolina loss but rarely (if ever) point the very small, sometimes lucky breaks, whenever we win? Well here is to that kind of post.
The UGA game the other night had every markings of USC 101 where we play an absolute magnificent game (lead for almost entire game), then find a way to lose in the end. But we didn't. And one play that I thought that was a crazy. momentus, maybe lucky? break was PJ's half hook/ half runner line drive 8 footer with a couple minutes to go......I had to rewind the DVR several times after the game to just see how that went in.....Huge bucket in that game where momentum was slipping...I did hear Frank mention the shot during post-game..

I am so impressed with PJ from year 1 to 2 its like looking at a completely different player to me....Can't wait for 1:30 Saturday!
I'll be snowed in Charlotte with the fire going and beer/liquor/wine in supply (hopefully with power).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT