ADVERTISEMENT

You said we will pitch around him....

And you get into the game and don't ....not real smart. being a great baseball coach is in game decisions. that was tanners strength and now our weakness.

When was the last time a coach tells his game plans before the game??

I think had out think himself by saying one thing and do another...

Just do and don't say anything before the game...

And you get into the game and don't ....not real smart. being a great baseball coach is in game decisions. that was tanners strength and now our weakness.
You talking about Beer ? He hit a HR in the 1st with a man on 1st. Not exactly crunch time.

Reactions: KeoweeTiger09
One thing I don`t get is their reliever walked our guy on 4 pitches, then the next 2 guys we had come out both swung, and made outs on the 1st pitch. 2 pitches, 2 outs. Even our announcer made a comment about it. I always thought when a guy, especially a reliever, walked someone on 4 pitches you make them throw a strike. What is the thinking to be so aggressive?

You talking about Beer ? He hit a HR in the 1st with a man on 1st. Not exactly crunch time.
And, that HR was the difference in the game. He didn't just hit a HR, he hit it out of the county. Big mistake to allow him to hit in ANY situation.

One thing I don`t get is their reliever walked our guy on 4 pitches, then the next 2 guys we had come out both swung, and made outs on the 1st pitch. 2 pitches, 2 outs. Even our announcer made a comment about it. I always thought when a guy, especially a reliever, walked someone on 4 pitches you make them throw a strike. What is the thinking to be so aggressive?
You do....on all levels of baseball. And there is no good answer to your question.

So estute, bam!.....agree 100%.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT