ADVERTISEMENT

Your NFL Team

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
Which NFL team do you pull for?

Tampa Bay Buccaneers for me. Hard to pull for Jameis Winston though, especially after this most recent suspension. Not expecting much from the Bucs this season.

The Eagles . Since the 80s so im not s bandwagon sidewalk fan. As a kid the first complete Super Bowl I can remember was the Eagles vs the Raiders. The Eagles lost but I just like Dick Vermeil and his team they won me over
I've been a fan ever since

Packers fan since 87' !!

FluidPerfumedItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

Don't really pull for any NFL teams. I find I pull for certain players - most of which are former Gamecocks and/or good role models.

Edit: I do hate the Patriots, however.

if u g

if u grew up n the southeast u pulled for the birds.............prior 2 their arrival u had the skins or high tops..

Not everybody. Grew up liking Redskins and Sonny Jurgenson and Billy Kilmer. And the Raiders when the Snake was there. Still got a soft spot for both teams.

Nowadays I'm closer geography to J-ville than Atlanta and I don't like domed-stadiumed teams, so I root for the Jaguars. It's been a tough bunch of years. Glad to see they fixed them damn helmets.

Disclaimer: I did root for the Falcons when they went to Super Bowl. Living down here, it was hard not to get caught up on the bandwagon.

Panthers a little bit. Can’t get even 1% as invested as I do with the Gamecocks though

Fantasy Football changed my interest in the NFL. I love Sunday afternoons with the NFL Ticket. The college game is better, but I have more reasons to watch more NFL games because I’m in a fun Fantasy League.

Fantasy Football changed my interest in the NFL. I love Sunday afternoons with the NFL Ticket. The college game is better, but I have more reasons to watch more NFL games because I’m in a fun Fantasy League.
I’m the opposite, I liked fantasy football for a while but I quit bc I hated how it made me watch the game. “Ok throw it, wait not to that guy!” I prefer to follow the score over the stats

I'm not a huge NFL fan, so I can't really call them "My teams", but the teams I've pulled for since I was a little kid in the 70s...Rams and Pats. Pat Haden, Dieter Brock, Eric Dickerson were some of my Rams favorites (70s and 80s)) and the Pats were Steve Grogan, Ira Hillary, Stanley Morgan, Russ Francis)

Don't really pull for any NFL teams. I find I pull for certain players - most of which are former Gamecocks and/or good role models.

Edit: I do hate the Patriots, however.
Same here about don’t pull for any NFL team just follow the players but I always root for Patriots because I love how everyone hates them so much.

2 teams in our house. My wife being from Georgia is a Falcons fan. I'm a long suffering Dolphin fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT