ADVERTISEMENT

Your NFL Team

Raiders.

Dad was a cowboys fan but he was a world class POS. He had 3 sons all of whom hated his guts. One Skins fan, one Eagles fan, and one Raiders fan.
Tried to like the Panthers but still can't stand Cam.

Panthers and really for only one reason .... Steve Freaking Smith . My all time favorite player . Must say when they released him I almost gave up on them . I’ve come back around now because Luke is still one of the most fun players to watch in the NFL . Not expecting much this year . Cam Newton in a Norv Turner precision offense ..... like making Jenna Jameson head of the PTA .

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Raiders.

Dad was a cowboys fan but he was a world class POS. He had 3 sons all of whom hated his guts. One Skins fan, one Eagles fan, and one Raiders fan.
Tried to like the Panthers but still can't stand Cam.

tenor.gif

if u grew up n the southeast u pulled for the birds.............prior 2 their arrival u had the skins or high tops..

Yep. My dad grew up in SC and is a Falcons fan, so I'm a Falcons fan by birth. Also a decent contingency of Redskins fans around here too.

I was born in 93 and 99% of my friends from school that grew up in SC/NC are Panthers fans.

Yep. My dad grew up in SC and is a Falcons fan, so I'm a Falcons fan by birth. Also a decent contingency of Redskins fans around here too.

I was born in 93 and 99% of my friends from school that grew up in SC/NC are Panthers fans.
Because before the Panthers arrived, SC was a Redskins market. We had a Redskins Radio local affiliate, and the Redskins were on TV each week. #HTTR

i was quite surprised when the charlotte team arrived how many vets changed allegiance......... i can c how millennials ran 2 the fanfare.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Because before the Panthers arrived, SC was a Redskins market. We had a Redskins Radio local affiliate, and the Redskins were on TV each week. #HTTR

bat, (im i gonna have 2 talk w/ daddy about yer upbringin'?), sc was a falcon market after '65.........although i still pulled 4 the skins (akc still has luv 4 high tops after they pulled out n middle of night)............vince brought the pack team n there '66 & left w/ somethin' like a 55-3 win, they might b bad but they were r bad team.

bat, (im i gonna have 2 talk w/ daddy about yer upbringin'?), sc was a falcon market after '65.........although i still pulled 4 the skins (akc still has luv 4 high tops after they pulled out n middle of night)............vince brought the pack team n there '66 & left w/ somethin' like a 55-3 win, they might b bad but they were r bad team.
All I know is I was able to either listen on the radio or watch on TV each week, all the way until the Panthers showed up. Therefore, as far as I'm concerned, SC was 100% HTTR:D.

Reactions: stevestrat2
Which NFL team do you pull for?

Tampa Bay Buccaneers for me. Hard to pull for Jameis Winston though, especially after this most recent suspension. Not expecting much from the Bucs this season.
Been a Falcon fan since forever but moved to Tampa in the mid 90's and bought season tickets for the Bucs. And for some reason I still have them even though I don't live there anymore. So I now pull for Tampa. The more they win the more valuable my tickets are. It's a struggle when the Falcons and Bucs play each other.

Been a Jets fan since I started following in the 80s, back when they had the NY Sack Exchange. Mark Gasteneau used to keep me rolling with his sack dances.

Which NFL team do you pull for?

Tampa Bay Buccaneers for me. Hard to pull for Jameis Winston though, especially after this most recent suspension. Not expecting much from the Bucs this season.

I will usually watch (if at all) the Panthers, New England, Eagles or Rams in that order.

Back in the day it was the "Baltimore Colts" !!!!!

The first NFL games I watched were Redskins games carried by WBT Charlotte in B&W. If you did not like the Washington Redskins, you were out of luck.My poor uncle was a big NFL fan but the rest of the family only cared about NASCAR, Uncle Ray had a hard time keeping up with the game. That was the south the 50's. They lost most of their games. Today I live and die with the Falcons. Don't feel so good about the upcoming season. They lost too many defenders.

The Baltimore Colts. Ergo, I am a man without a team.. The Colts ceased to exist when they - actually their ownership - abandoned Baltimore in the night. That team in the Midwest which calls itself the Colts are imposters.

Anybody know where Robert Brooks is living today.

Wikapedia, the most solid source around, said he lives in Arizona. Never heard much about him coming back to SC. He was one of the best we’ve had and had a great pro career. I always thought he started the Lambeau Leap though some credit Antoni Freeman for it. Robert Brooks was Freeman before Freeman.

Reactions: Athenscock1
Wikapedia, the most solid source around, said he lives in Arizona. Never heard much about him coming back to SC. He was one of the best we’ve had and had a great pro career. I always thought he started the Lambeau Leap though some credit Antoni Freeman for it. Robert Brooks was Freeman before Freeman.
Thanks for the tip and the information.

Reactions: Carolina4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT