ADVERTISEMENT

Zacquandre White commits...

redrogers

Nov 23, 2004
Summerville
though no official spurs up tweet from WM, he told Thomas Brown who was excited.
A juco rb originally at FSU as a lb. Considered 3 star player.

I don’t think it’s official although there’s reports out saying he’s on board. I wonder if Muschamp is trying to back off because this thing is going slow. The recruiting sites have not listed him as signed with USC..

Reactions: TheReelEss
I would think the 'cruitin' sites are waiting on BOOM!'s official "Spurs Up" tweet, which has not happened yet. But he was on the recruiting trail and it was late. If no "Spurs Up" happens today, I might start to wonder if he's a take.

I don’t think it’s official although there’s reports out saying he’s on board. I wonder if Muschamp is trying to back off because this thing is going slow. The recruiting sites have not listed him as signed with USC..
I didn't think it could be official until next Wednesday?

Reactions: Brace1
He is a 4 star, #1 JUCO running back.

He played at Iowa Western CC against horrible teams. In 12 games he played in 8 (presumably missing 4 due to injury..) and rushed for just over 100 yards per game, though much of his 800 yards rushing came in 3 monster games versus weak teams. By the last game of the season, he wasn't even getting the most carries on his own team, some kid named Cage had passed him for carries. He also was a non factor in catching passes, they used other backs for that. He may be awesome, I guess we are going to find out.

http://www.goreivers.com/sports/fball/2019-20/schedule

He played at Iowa Western CC against horrible teams. In 12 games he played in 8 (presumably missing 4 due to injury..) and rushed for just over 100 yards per game, though much of his 800 yards rushing came in 3 monster games versus weak teams. By the last game of the season, he wasn't even getting the most carries on his own team, some kid named Cage had passed him for carries. He also was a non factor in catching passes, they used other backs for that. He may be awesome, I guess we are going to find out.

Yeah you would expect more from that JUCO OL right?

He had more carries(36 in one game), more yards(more than double), more touchdowns and was the leading pass catcher among the running backs.I assume their offense does throw to the backs much because that number is low. Still, he had more than any other. And he did all that in just 8 games.
He may have played against "horrible teams". But then again Iowa Western isn't exactly a household name.

Reactions: BigTomE

This is so much crap man..... Do you even do one second of research before you post.... His best game was in a loss so that puts your weak team argument to crap.. and if you do just a little bit, just a tiny bit you will realize that your post is nonsense.... By the way that weak team that he played against that actually beat them he had 274 yards... SMH..... typical

He had more carries(36 in one game), more yards(more than double), more touchdowns and was the leading pass catcher among the running backs.I assume their offense does throw to the backs much because that number is low. Still, he had more than any other. And he did all that in just 8 games.
He may have played against "horrible teams". But then again Iowa Western isn't exactly a household name.
He played his best games in losses.... So the teams he played were better than his

False post

I imagine you missed the part about him not being the primary ball carrier by the end of the season?

I imagine you missed the part about him not being the primary ball carrier by the end of the season?
What do you know about the last game other that that box score stats? He didnt get as many carries in the last game as one other RB. Why? Was he hurt? Did the other guy have "the hot hand" and they just kept feeding him? Who started? In the second to last game he carried it 36 times. Sounds like the primary ball carrier to me.

Unbelievable... we get a commitment from the number one ranked JUCO RB, who was a former 4 star recruit out of high school and ranked number 15 at the position, and some of you still find reasons to complain. Did any of you pay attention to our rushing offense last season? RB is a huge position of need this season and it looks like we're bringing in 3 really good ones.

Their Schedule is usually the JUCO schools, in Kansas and Mississippi that Southern Schools pull JUCOs from. Over half the Schedule is Schools we've got kids from.

Unbelievable... we get a commitment from the number one ranked JUCO RB, who was a former 4 star recruit out of high school and ranked number 15 at the position, and some of you still find reasons to complain. Did any of you pay attention to our rushing offense last season? RB is a huge position of need this season and it looks like we're bringing in 3 really good ones.
Some folks would rather say something negative than to admit Muschamp might have done something right.

I like this kid for no other reason than he already doesn't like Clemson. While at FSU he got ejected for throwing a punch at a Clemson player. ;-)

The delayed confirmation commitment may have something too do with coaches needing to talk to current committed RB Lloyd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT