ADVERTISEMENT

app state game thread

The whole coaching staff is a damn joke - take this team and give it to just about any other coaching staff in the country and we would have at least 2 maybe 3 more wins -

Here’s someone who doesn’t disappoint in November. Catch her on Hallmark channel.
fsY0kq5u_400x400.jpeg

all cocks like her

What exactly is our offense? We can’t run because the other team brings 7 to plug every gap with a run blitz. We can’t pass because the other team brings 7 on a run blitz.

Dowdle needs to sit, he got nothing g tonight

I don't recall ever being impressed by him. Ever. The kid who busted run after run after run against Charleston Southern looked fantastic. (I know i know) but I can't recall his name at the moment. Last name "H" something I think. I think he's hurt. Haven't seen him since that game but he looked legit.

So Muschamp planned his excuse beforehand. He told the announcers that App State's defense was the caliber of upper echelon SEC teams. But we are making them look like it.

Reactions: bayrooster
And another mistake that costs us. Should’ve been taught in pee wee. Still not taught at USC!:mad:

Reactions: jonesz21
Holy cow...Leggette backs up 10 yards to avoid the punt, and it rolls like a long putt at Pebble Beach.

Reactions: jonesz21
I don't recall ever being impressed by him. Ever. The kid who busted run after run after run against Charleston Southern looked fantastic. (I know i know) but I can't recall his name at the moment. Last name "H" something I think. I think he's hurt. Haven't seen him since that game but he looked legit.
He played last game

#17 continuing our proud tradition of being absolutely impotent on returning punts. Useless.

I swear, McClendon is an idiot. Why would he keep trying to run between the tackles when our line clearly can't block App State?

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
I swear, McClendon is an idiot. Why would he keep trying to run between the tackles when our line clearly can't block App State?

They are literally crashing a guy into the line every play. And we can’t change up the count or even find a mismatch on the back end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT