ADVERTISEMENT

app state game thread

Muschamp looks lost on the sidelines. Sad. Gonna be even more sadness when he gets fired and Hilinski enters transfer portal to play for urban at SC. At least we get Jake back next year...

It's not even funny anymore watching this shit. We need to gut the whole program, bring in a new AD, Coaching Staff and start from scratch. There is no saving this team, or future for this team and these pathetic coaches.

After 4 years of this garbage, we've improved from a 3-9 team to a 4-8 team...and I'm sick of hearing about injuries. Every year it happens. Maybe we shouldn't have hired the same S&C coach who trained all of those injured players at Florida...and maybe Muschamp should have recruited a few more kids who are good enough to be on the field.

Oh my God We're App State's patsy. They're starting to try to run the clock out because they know we can't score on them. This is pretty close to an all time low even for us.

App St knows we cant score twice.
Pathetic.
Congrats Muschamp, you have produced a steaming pile of $#!@ for an on field product

That offensive series lasted about 40 seconds.
We wearing them down boys!

LIke someone else said it's not like a few freak plays have us behind. We're getting our azz handed to us by a non power 5 school.

Last edited:
On a possession where we needed something we attempted a 2 yard pass that was knocked down at the line - then completed a 2 yard pass and then run out of bounds for a 1 yard gain - now tell me we have a competent OC??

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
Wow, hilinski even looks disappointed
I think the 50-50 question is whether Muschamp gets to stay and must hire a new OC, or the house is cleaned out entirely. Time for a voting poll, not on what we want, but what we think Ray will make happen.

After the Tn game I said I was going to be an LSU fan for the rest of the year. Now I'm really gonna follow through with that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT