ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn game thread?

I am pleasantly surprised by the score. No matter how hard we try to make Nix look bad he
Takes off running and gains yards. Our D only plays in the red zone. And finally stop trying to run the ball it isn’t working either is g hg

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Wish we had tried harder to score a TD there. I don't know that I would put this game on the back of our defense with an 11 point lead.

I didn’t like the 2nd down pass but at least we are staying aggressive and trying to score. We would’ve sat on this 8 point lead in the past. Great to get point. Another huge series coming up for the defense. Would love to seal the dea with a pick 6.

Reactions: cadcock
Didn’t need to give up 30 on first down. We are backing up defensively. Not good. Make them earn it guys!

Big stop. Now let’s see if we can run the ball to put it away. I know we have to run, but I wouldn’t get ultra conservative. If they play up I wouldn’t hesitate to take a shot to Shi downfield. He’s playing with some confidence. But these runs need to be off tackle.

D took a series off there - we do that a lot. Once we get a lead the D feels like they don’t have to play anymore

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT