ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn game thread?

I’d love a trick play with Joyner here. Reverse pass if it is open. If not, stay on the ground and in bounds and milk clock.

This is how we lose games like this. I don't think we will (not enough time) but failing to get enough first downs late and run the clock is how it usually it happens.

If we run t please be creative like a toss sweep which is what they should have done a 2nd down

We may hold on but this is terrible, offense has to get a FG there and put the game away. Muschamp clearly took over the offense there.

Don't run right into the pile! Jeez!

1st and 2nd down runs certainly didn’t appear to look like yardage mattered. Wish we ran the 3rd down play on 1st down.

needed that punt to be down inside the 10. Let’s go defense!

OK... Back to a question I asked a while ago. Does WM get real credit for a win vs. a ranked opponent? This sort of feels like the TN win a few years ago when they sucked but were ranked.
I'm a documented critic of Muschamp. But yes, he should if it happens. While suspect, they are currently ranked. No need to move the uprights. Just like I don't give him credit for beating a ranked team in NC State, since they weren't ranked at the time we played them.

As always, we need to see how we do afterwards.

Reactions: HI Cock
We may hold on but this is terrible, offense has to get a FG there and put the game away. Muschamp clearly took over the offense there.

I get the frustration but you have to run the football and make Auburn use their timeouts. I even said I would’ve considered a trick play but only because it had the option of running the ball if it didn’t pop wide open. You have to make Auburn use those timeouts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT