ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn game thread?

Let's see if Bobo had complete control of the offense or Chump orders him to gear it down like he always does when he has a lead in the 4th Q.

Let's see if Bobo had complete control of the offense or Chump wants him to gear it down like he always does when he has a lead in the 4th Q.
If we do well, we'll credit Bobo. If we don't, we'll blame WM. No win situation for him.

Reactions: Jaycee024
Let's see if Bobo had complete control of the offense or Chump wants him to gear it down like he always does when he has a lead in the 4th Q.

We gotta run here though. We’ve had success running. They’ll key in on it. We just some creativity from time to time. I’d run 1st down and if we get 6-7 I’d try that Joyner reverse. It’s gone for a big play both times and I’m sure Auburn is expecting us to run, run, run.

Snapping it with 10 on the clock every time. Four times quakes 40 seconds. Calm down guys. Be smart!

OK... Back to a question I asked a while ago. Does WM get real credit for a win vs. a ranked opponent? This sort of feels like the TN win a few years ago when they sucked but were ranked.

They selling out on the run. Misdirection or that little reverse but better yet a play action to the TE

Reactions: gamecockblack
Auburn DB trips our WR- PI flag- announcers: “I don’t like that call”... 🤷‍♂️👀

Unless you are playing Clemson, you lose the turnover battle, you lose. We will take it.

Don’t sit on the ball. Keep applying the pressure. Play to win. Champ always plays not to lose

OK... Back to a question I asked a while ago. Does WM get real credit for a win vs. a ranked opponent? This sort of feels like the TN win a few years ago when they sucked but were ranked.

Auburn will end up well outside the top 25.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT