ADVERTISEMENT

bama hired ex LSU coach saban. Would we hire ex tater

Who??? Bobby Frikin' Bowden???

Hail NO!!!!!!! WTH would you even post such a question??? DewMahs you are!

No no no. Heck no bowden. I just wondered if we could get over a head coach that had coached at Taterville I know If I would have been a Bama fan I wouldn't have wanted a former LSU coach

No no no. Heck no bowden. I just wondered if we could get over a head coach that had coached at Taterville I know If I would have been a Bama fan I wouldn't have wanted a former LSU coach

One that had coached as an assistant, sure no problemo - Heck we already had that with Ellis Johnson as our "D" coordinator. Shouldn't be that big a deal to make a similar hire for HC.

However, I don't think anything is gonna change at least until after next season.

JMHOFWIW.

Why?
LSU and Bama Are from the same division but they are not hated rivals like Bama and AU are! You are not comparing similar situations. If Saban had coached at AUBURN, then your comparison makes sense, this situation would be more like us getting a former coach from... FLORIDA, would we do THAT? You tell me? Why don't we ask Steve Spurrier if we'd do that!

Reactions: garnetwhiteandblack
I haven't seen a tigglet head coach, assistant coach, present or former that I thought was worth a crap ! What's with this idiotic crap ??????

Gamecocklifer is right. We would hire one from Georgia or Tennessee but NOT CLEMPSON!

Reactions: NetworkX
Since we are on the subject lets just buy Dabo out from Clemson. At least he will recruit and as a bonus we get bath tub baptizings LOL LOL

Louisville hired Pitino after he coached at Kentucky. That seems a more apt comparison. They really wanted to win badly.

Rick Stockstill was probably the best WR receiver/recruiter we've ever had.....and our former DC was among the best. Should be a firing offense that Steve dint hire him last year for ANY position

Rick Stockstill was probably the best WR receiver/recruiter we've ever had.....and our former DC was among the best. Should be a firing offense that Steve dint hire him last year for ANY position

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT