ADVERTISEMENT

Beamer's recruiting is killing the haters here....

Folks I'm always here to help and for some of you this evening this may be appropos....
71DV7cgb-HL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Yes, I'm aware. But we didn't have 6 conference wins is the point. We had modest improvement, though it was improvement.
True.........but factor in Beamer has been here less than 1 year. Good overall improvement and especially better team chemistry. Recruiting is knocking it out of the park right here at signing day. Recruits like Shane's approach. It's been a good 48 hours as Gamecock fans.

I understand you've repeatedly made disparaging comments towards USC recruiting with no evidence to back them up beyond your own desires that something negative happens.

Sounds like you have self esteem issues.
You’re projecting. The fact you guys feel the need to make childish insults is probably an indicator you feel that way about yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Kitchenlabs
The poor souls, lol. Been kinda quiet the last few days from the board haters and it is glorious! Suck it nellies.

Ummmm….Let me know when he has recruited five offensive linemen that are SEC quality. Until then, even top ten QBs and RBs are going to get pummeled.

Going out of state to land some very solid players is impressive. Still, he’s only bringing in 1 consensus top 200 player at this point. The portal can change things and there is still time to make a splash or two, but going to need more top tier guys to win in the SEC— particularly elite offensive player makers. This class and the season’s result has shown him to be, at least, capable. Still a long way to go.
You didn't have to wait much longer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT