ADVERTISEMENT

CFB PLAYOFFS

Jbouton2

Jun 27, 2020
Leg humpers probably in even if they lose tomorrow. With their defense I doubt they lose another game within a short time period.

I’d say ND tells him to urinate off.
Like athletic director Bo Schembechler did Coach Bill Frieder (Michigan basketball coach who signed on with Arizona State the last week of the season, in 1989 - but announced he would lead Michigan throughout the NCAA tournament). Bo said “We will have a Michigan man leading our team, not an Arizona State man.” So Bo promoted assistant Steve Fisher just before the tournament and he led them to the title.

Think this could happen with ND football this season?

Like athletic director Bo Schembechler did Coach Bill Frieder (Michigan basketball coach who signed on with Arizona State the last week of the season, in 1989 - but announced he would lead Michigan throughout the NCAA tournament). Bo said “We will have a Michigan man leading our team, not an Arizona State man.” So Bo promoted assistant Steve Fisher just before the tournament and he led them to the title.

Think this could happen with ND football this season?
No, I don't think that will happen, but that would be classic if it did.

Reactions: caughtlookin
If Georgia wins tomorrow, go ahead and crown 'em. Bama is the only team I see who has a shot to score enough points to beat them. Georgia's offense is nothing spectacular, but no team in playoff contention has a defense comparable to Clemson's. I don't see a repeat of that performance from UGA's O.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT