ADVERTISEMENT

clemsux little man syndrome. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watson tore the ACL early in the G Tech game couple weeks befores. It was a freak thing. Physicians signed off on it, said he couldn't damage it was torn.

Watson was never injured in high school. A pinky injury and a freak ACL ttear doesn't make him injury prone. He beat SC with a torn ACL. He is not any more injury prone than Connor Shaw was.

Dabo had good reason to be desparate. Some fans want to fire him over the 5 game streak to one school.

maybe you should research stuff before you go spouting off at the mouth.....watson was injured in high school and there was even an article on tigernet about it....maybe you should go read it

http://www.tigernet.com/update/recruit/Deshaun-Watson-injury-update-14201

Last edited:
Reactions: PersonallyFowl
Watson tore the ACL early in the G Tech game couple weeks befores. It was a freak thing. Physicians signed off on it, said he couldn't damage it was torn.

Watson was never injured in high school. A pinky injury and a freak ACL ttear doesn't make him injury prone. He beat SC with a torn ACL. He is not any more injury prone than Connor Shaw was.

Dabo had good reason to be desparate. Some fans want to fire him over the 5 game streak to one school.

Haha. You joined GC yesterday and now you're making things up. Watson didn't tear his ACL in the GA tech game, it was sprained. Like I said before, he tore it practicing for the Carolina game. Don't make crap up.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/clemson-qb-deshaun-watson-torn-acl

The point is, he should never have been practicing with a sprained ACL. dumbo was desperate, which is amusing. Obviously, he would have done anything, even practice a player with a sprained ACL (who should have been resting & rehabbing), just for a "w". good for him. hilarious!

Willie Korn ended up playing for North Greenville. He wasn't good at the college level.

Clemson would have won the game with Stoudt. Got pushed around on both sides of the ball up front all game.

There are already two medical schools in SC and makes sense for medical school to be in an urban area.

Clemson has an excellent graduate level bioengineering program that looks at joint related things.

looks at joint related things?? LMAO. Still trying to be relevant.

I love it when gamecocks talk about how bad they suck! It thrills me to death!
I love it when clemsux talk about beating themselves. the national media (not just Carolina fans) realize what a joke they are. At least Carolina fans are honest and not delusional.

Clemsoning
The act of delivering an inexplicably disappointing performance, usually within the context of a college football season.

Willie Korn ended up playing for North Greenville. He wasn't good at the college level.

Clemson would have won the game with Stoudt. Got pushed around on both sides of the ball up front all game.

There are already two medical schools in SC and makes sense for medical school to be in an urban area.

Clemson has an excellent graduate level bioengineering program that looks at joint related things.

Typical for a clemsux fan, you totally missed the point. Willie might have played football again, but no thanks to the clemsux medical staff. The article gets really good at about page 6.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20111201/ARTICLES/111209964?p=8&tc=pg

And shouldn't you know how to spell willy? he didn't play for my team. Haha.

Typical for a clemsux fan, you totally missed the point. Willie might have played football again, but no thanks to the clemsux medical staff. The article gets really good at about page 6.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20111201/ARTICLES/111209964?p=8&tc=pg

And shouldn't you know how to spell willy? he didn't play for my team. Haha.

I remember h e wasn't any good after hearing him hyped up for like 3 years. don't care about him, that was several years ago. He wasn't going to start over Boyd

I remember h e wasn't any good after hearing him hyped up for like 3 years. don't care about him, that was several years ago. He wasn't going to start over Boyd

Yet again, you missed the point. The important part wasn't the spelling of his name. clemsux handled his injury horribly. selfish coaches only thinking about a "w" and themselves.

If you don't believe willy korn, ask kyle parker about his rib injury.

Your postings are very familiar. what was/is your other user name?? o_O

Yet again, you missed the point. The important part wasn't the spelling of his name. clemsux handled his injury horribly. selfish coaches only thinking about a "w" and themselves.

If you don't believe willy korn, ask kyle parker about his rib injury.

Your postings are very familiar. what was/is your other user name?? o_O

i never said anything about you misspelling his name.

the physicians said he could play on it. Taj Boyd played on torn ACL in high school. it is not believable Dabo would risk his player health given he is likely to start the next two years. if he was able to run around on the leg all game obviously there wasn't a problem

you kind of reaching for straws on this one

the physicians said he could play on it. Taj Boyd played on torn ACL in high school. it is not believable Dabo would risk his player health given he is likely to start the next two years. if he was able to run around on the leg all game obviously there wasn't a problem

did you say something about you misspelling his name? you know, since he played for your team. I asked why you didn't know his name & you said you didn't care about him.

Yeah, he ran around. Again, missing the point. He shouldn't been practicing for the Carolina game and wouldn't have torn his ACL in the first place. Desperation.

Happy 1 day anniversary. You're now on day 2 of GC congrats! troll.

Sounds like another Clemson Tater posing as a Gamecock. Dabo had his best team ever last year and Spurrier had his worst. Spurrier got caught in a talent shortage which in my opinion has been corrected already. Clemson as in so many years is a paper Tiger and as they are forced to toughen up the schedule because an ACC one on its own merit likely wont' reach the playoffs even as the conference champ. I see Tillman College losing five this year and falling even farther back in the arms race with USC.

How many do you see SC losing? Also, how has the talent shortage been corrected?

I believe he tore his ACL in the G Tech game. He has some
did you say something about you misspelling his name? you know, since he played for your team. I asked why you didn't know his name & you said you didn't care about him.

Yeah, he ran around. Again, missing the point. He shouldn't been practicing for the Carolina game and wouldn't have torn his ACL in the first place. Desperation.

Happy 1 day anniversary. You're now on day 2 of GC congrats! troll.

I thought he torn his ACL in the G Tech game. He had some severe injury in that game. I couldn't believe he could play in the SC game and at a high level.

It is in the past now. I can't see Watson jeopardizing his own future by playing on it if it was any kind of risk, because he has shot at NFL.

I thought he torn his ACL in the G Tech game. He had some severe injury in that game. I couldn't believe he could play in the SC game and at a high level.

It is in the past now. I can't see Watson jeopardizing his own future by playing on it if it was any kind of risk, because he has shot at NFL.
He tore his ACL in practice b4 the SC game. Dabo announced that after the game, in fact he bragged about the "toughness" it took to play on it.

He tore his ACL in practice b4 the SC game. Dabo announced that after the game, in fact he bragged about the "toughness" it took to play on it.

So what was the original injury?

The physicians signed off on it. Dabo would override physicians expertise.

Stoudt is capable of playing well as we saw in the bowl game with Okhalama. He was signed by San Fran yesterday. So Dabo would have played Stoudt.

So what was the original injury?

The physicians signed off on it. Dabo would override physicians expertise.

Stoudt is capable of playing well as we saw in the bowl game with Okhalama. He was signed by San Fran yesterday. So Dabo would have played Stoudt.
It was a knee sprain. Don't remember which ligament.

You don't really care about the facts do you? It's obvious you just like to spout of nonsense and made up facts. typical clemsux.

i heard he left the decision up to watson to play or not,,,,regardless playing him was an unnecessary risk to take....all these clemson fans thinking that he couldnt hurt it worse are flat out stupid...."the doctor signed off on it"..oh ok, well then it must be ok....he sure wasnt 100percent....he could have hurt something else because of the hurt knee, but too many of these clemson fans are blinded by that bright orange sunshine....or just ignorant......maybe both....i really dont care that watson played.....i could have played quarterback and did as well.....clemson did not win because of watson

i heard he left the decision up to watson to play or not,,,,regardless playing him was an unnecessary risk to take....all these clemson fans thinking that he couldnt hurt it worse are flat out stupid...."the doctor signed off on it"..oh ok, well then it must be ok....he sure wasnt 100percent....he could have hurt something else because of the hurt knee, but too many of these clemson fans are blinded by that bright orange sunshine....or just ignorant......maybe both....i really dont care that watson played.....i could have played quarterback and did as well.....clemson did not win because of watson

Right. KY beat us last year, too. So there's that.

Dumbo is a great salesman. I'm sure he pumped Watson up and told him how he'd go down in clemsux folklore if he beat Carolina while playing with one leg, but then ended it with "it's up to you".

The biggest thing is that they were practicing him with such an awful injury. After the Ga tech game, it was hush hush in tatertown and rumored he was out for the season. Then he practiced while injured (preparing for the Carolina game) and tore his ACL. Again, hush hush. Never should have happened. If it was such an awful injury, why wasn't he rehabbing the sprain?!

Last edited:
I'm sure a 19 yo would love the chance to be a hero, so he was "all in". As for the doctors, ask Willie Korn & his parents about the ineptitude of the clemsux medical staff. There's a reason clemsux doesn't have a medical university.

Do we really want to talk about medical staff ineptitude? Did the stories from this past season go over your head?

Reactions: fencebusters
Right. KY beat us last year, too. So there's that.

Dumbo is a great salesman. I'm sure he pumped Watson up and told him how he'd go down in clemsux folklore if he beat Carolina while playing with one leg, but then ended it with "it's up to you".

The biggest thing is that they were practicing him with such an awful injury. After the Ga tech game, it was hush hush in tatertown and rumored he was out for the season. Then he practiced while injured (preparing for the Carolina game) and tore his ACL. Again, hush hush. Never should have happened. If it was such an awful injury, why wasn't he rehabbing the sprain?!
or better yet...why didnt they have him have the surgery sooner, so he could recover sooner....was the south carolina game that important....i guess so....lol.....did watson play in the bowl game....how many downs did he play there..none...cuz he couldnt do anymore damage to his knee, according to the team doc...he couldnt hurt it anymore than he did..why not play him, oh yeah they wanted to get an early start on the rehab....now that there is funny

Clemson wasn't any good the first two years of SC's streak. They had Clemson in Columbia Boyd's first year and we had some issues on the O-line and in the secondary, that was the team that got crushed by West Virginia in the bowl if I'm not mistaken.

The win two years ago in Columbia was just due to Clemson turning it over 6 times, 2 of those drops by the punt returner, another was bad luck for Boyd in a scrum with guys hacking at his hands.
What do you mean we wasn't good? We won the conf. for the first time in 20 yrs. Carolina beat a good team and WVU beat our brains in. Sh happens

Sounds like another Clemson Tater posing as a Gamecock. Dabo had his best team ever last year and Spurrier had his worst. Spurrier got caught in a talent shortage which in my opinion has been corrected already. Clemson as in so many years is a paper Tiger and as they are forced to toughen up the schedule because an ACC one on its own merit likely wont' reach the playoffs even as the conference champ. I see Tillman College losing five this year and falling even farther back in the arms race with USC.
5 ??? WOW I'll take some of that

I visit the Atlanta metro area often. There is a much larger climpson presence than USC presence. I rarely see any kind of USC publication on news stands and most have climpson publications. I see more climpson stuff on autos than I do USC. They are mentioned more on talk radio than we are. Most have a love affair with dumbo these days when they used to mock him with stuff like Climpson: Where championships go to die. Like it or not they are killing us in recruiting and it's going to show imo. I'm as big a gamecock fan and have been since 1960. rooster and jeffie call me a sunshine pumper and I plead guilty with pride but this development in recruiting makes me very nervous. Even dumbo will be hard pressed to mess up these players.

5 ??? WOW I'll take some of that
You won't lose 5. Louisville will be the first major test and if Petrino gets their offense going like I think he will, it should be a long night for the Tigers. Notre Dame could make it 2 in a row but since the Tigers have a bye the week before and they're playing at home they'll probably get the win. GT always gives the Tigers fits and will knock the Tigers off again next season. You will lose one of the games on the road against either Miami or NC State and then pull off the upset against FSU. Clemson will finish the season with a loss at Williams Brice finishing the season at 8-4.

Clemson wasn't any good the first two years of SC's streak.

2009, year 1: Clem won their division & just barely lost to Georgia Tech in the ACC title game. Looks to me like they were pretty good. Now, if you wanna talk about a team not being very good, it was the Cocks in 2009.

2010, year 2: I'll agree. Clem was not a very good team that year.

"...has been corrected already." Really?

You won't lose 5. Louisville will be the first major test and if Petrino gets their offense going like I think he will, it should be a long night for the Tigers. Notre Dame could make it 2 in a row but since the Tigers have a bye the week before and they're playing at home they'll probably get the win. GT always gives the Tigers fits and will knock the Tigers off again next season. You will lose one of the games on the road against either Miami or NC State and then pull off the upset against FSU. Clemson will finish the season with a loss at Williams Brice finishing the season at 8-4.
You might be right except for the last game LOL

LOL, how dare you even mention Watson in the same breath as Connor Shaw. Shaw toted the rock through the big uglies several times a game every game, got critical first downs with his legs, he lead the team in rushing more than once, he was a three year starter who plays in the League now. He was and is as tough as Plutonium nails; Watson may (may!) one day begin to approach the caliber of player Connor Shaw was for us, if he can stay healthy and keep killing it for 3 more years like he has in the couple of games he's played in, but he will never have one tenth the toughness of Shaw.

I love it when gamecocks talk about how bad they suck! It thrills me to death!

at least when we suck we own it, when Tillman Tech sucks they either pretend it didn't happen or act like its some kind of virtue. Tillmans aren't just losers, they are loser assholes.

I visit the Atlanta metro area often. There is a much larger climpson presence than USC presence. I rarely see any kind of USC publication on news stands and most have climpson publications. I see more climpson stuff on autos than I do USC. They are mentioned more on talk radio than we are. Most have a love affair with dumbo these days when they used to mock him with stuff like Climpson: Where championships go to die. Like it or not they are killing us in recruiting and it's going to show imo. I'm as big a gamecock fan and have been since 1960. rooster and jeffie call me a sunshine pumper and I plead guilty with pride but this development in recruiting makes me very nervous. Even dumbo will be hard pressed to mess up these players.
Maybe because Georgia Tech is in Atlanta,and it is more of an ACC territory!!

Idk about Louisville. They lost 10 to the draft and they have a bigger opening test with Houston and auburn, they are at home tho. Its crazy how they schedule both of us to have 3 games in 12 days and then 2 games in 16 days after that. I'm most afraid of Georgia tech, then ND, then FSU

No way Atlanta is Gt oriented. GT is an afterthought. Atlanta is almost totally SEC since there are so many graduates from SEC schools working and living there. UGA.has a much bigger presence in the Atlanta metro area than GT will ever have.

Francis Marion like so many of the upstate hillbillys brag about Clemson this and that. They brag about being the 10th best public university which is BS, where did they come up with that? Maybe from an add in Progressive Farmer. They brag about attracting the best kids in SC to Tillman, again false information, they do not want blacks, Asian or Hispanic kids at Clemson as evidenced by its 8% minority population. Now he is trying to spin the medical school thing. Listen, what The University Of South Carolina does for the state and ALL kids of this state makes Tillman U pale by comparison. Nobody outside of ACC territory knows where Clemson is or even cares. They know it is a small school in the south. You Tater guys have gotten excited since your Kilroy looking coach finally beat us. Don't expect that to happen very often and no not expect it to happen this year in Columbia. Clemson has lost relevance in all athletics but football and even the FB program is just a top teir FISH in a a weak ACC pond. Go ahead Francis, rave on wile I sit back and laugh.

Reactions: funktavious
Francis Marion like so many of the upstate hillbillys brag about Clemson this and that. They brag about being the 10th best public university which is BS, where did they come up with that? Maybe from an add in Progressive Farmer. They brag about attracting the best kids in SC to Tillman, again false information, they do not want blacks, Asian or Hispanic kids at Clemson as evidenced by its 8% minority population. Now he is trying to spin the medical school thing. Listen, what The University Of South Carolina does for the state and ALL kids of this state makes Tillman U pale by comparison. Nobody outside of ACC territory knows where Clemson is or even cares. They know it is a small school in the south. You Tater guys have gotten excited since your Kilroy looking coach finally beat us. Don't expect that to happen very often and no not expect it to happen this year in Columbia. Clemson has lost relevance in all athletics but football and even the FB program is just a top teir FISH in a a weak ACC pond. Go ahead Francis, rave on wile I sit back and laugh.

Clemson's minority enrollment is 17% to Carolina's 23%. I can't speak on school rankings as a whole but in the field of civil engineering multiple companies at career fairs and elsewhere said when recruiting in state that they look at Clemson and Citadel graduates. Both schools offer their own unique opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT