ADVERTISEMENT

clemsux little man syndrome. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemson's minority enrollment is 17% to Carolina's 23%. I can't speak on school rankings as a whole but in the field of civil engineering multiple companies at career fairs and elsewhere said when recruiting in state that they look at Clemson and Citadel graduates. Both schools offer their own unique opportunities

Not so, according to Forbes: Black enrollment: clemsux: 6% to Carolina's 11%.

http://www.forbes.com/colleges/clemson-university/

How does Clemson get every 'Walmart wearing redneck in South Carolina" to be a fan? I'm pretty sure USC has some redneck fans. There is nothing redneck about Walmart or people who shop there anyway, it is a store.

Watson is a talented QB.

I don't think any Clemson fan said Clemson is the most elite program in the land. The recruiting has picked up under Dabo the past few years. Clemson is getting great players out of Florida and other states, players recruited by Alabama and other elite programs.

Clemson probably has best group of running backs that it has ever had right now, plus a good group of Wide receivers. Also real good in the secondary and our O line looks to be better than it has been the last 10 years. Given SC lost their best passing QB in school history in Dylan Thompson, Mike Davis, Rory Anderson and their defense wasn't great last year, it is hard to think SC is likely to beat Clemson next year unless the loss of Vic Beasley and Stephone Anthony can't be overcome.
Replacing Grady Jarrett which may be bigger than other two. Your D will not be nearly as good. Problem is they only have to be good for few games with that schedule,

Sure will be nice to shut these inbreds up in November - again. It was a nice quiet 5 years. It will be quiet again soon enough.

LOL, how dare you even mention Watson in the same breath as Connor Shaw. Shaw toted the rock through the big uglies several times a game every game, got critical first downs with his legs, he lead the team in rushing more than once, he was a three year starter who plays in the League now. He was and is as tough as Plutonium nails; Watson may (may!) one day begin to approach the caliber of player Connor Shaw was for us, if he can stay healthy and keep killing it for 3 more years like he has in the couple of games he's played in, but he will never have one tenth the toughness of Shaw.

Didn't they loss the TN game two years ago because Conor Shaw didn't play? They almost lost to Missouri too, he didn't play until 4th quarter.

Watson is better player than Conor Shaw. No true football fan would argue otherwise.

Shaw benefited from having a top 5 defense during his 2.5 years as starter and a big O line. Shaw was reason SC lost at LSU, Florida and the other games he lost on the road in the SEC.

I believe SC would have lost to Clemson at Clemson 2 years ago if Shaw had played. Dylan Thompson has a gun slinger mentality that Shaw didn't, and it worked out for him that year. Not last year though. lol

I don't think SHaw ever beat Clemson on a torn ACL. Watson did that to SC and you say he isn't tough. lol

Francis Marion like so many of the upstate hillbillys brag about Clemson this and that. They brag about being the 10th best public university which is BS, where did they come up with that? Maybe from an add in Progressive Farmer. They brag about attracting the best kids in SC to Tillman, again false information, they do not want blacks, Asian or Hispanic kids at Clemson as evidenced by its 8% minority population. Now he is trying to spin the medical school thing. Listen, what The University Of South Carolina does for the state and ALL kids of this state makes Tillman U pale by comparison. Nobody outside of ACC territory knows where Clemson is or even cares. They know it is a small school in the south. You Tater guys have gotten excited since your Kilroy looking coach finally beat us. Don't expect that to happen very often and no not expect it to happen this year in Columbia. Clemson has lost relevance in all athletics but football and even the FB program is just a top teir FISH in a a weak ACC pond. Go ahead Francis, rave on wile I sit back and laugh.

Clemson is 20th best public university according to US News. Granted, we do manipulate those stats but don't hate us because we are craftier than your college is. lol

Clemson has students from all over the state and believe Charleston is the most represented metro. NJ is the 3rd most represented state. So hillybilly doesn't seem quite accurate. :) The upstate isn't that hilly anyway, Columbia might actually be hillier in some spots.

Clemson gets out of state students from NJ, Mass, PA and elsewhere. Most people have heard of it, some think it is private school like Syracuse.

It could be that black kids tend to prefer urban areas and that is why more go to Columbia than Clemson. Given black kids graduate from Clemson it is hard to claim the college is racist.

Tillman lived in columbia. Tillman spported an agricultural college in the state, and Dr. Clemson left his estate for one. Tillman never had any associaion with Clemson prior to that, he would have supported a ag college in Columbia too.

LOL. Maybe not in so many words, but the Tillmanite hasn't been born that will ever admit they got beat by a better team when they lose. It's always "we beat ourselves". If that isn't thinking you're the most elite program in the land I don't know what is.

6 turnovers is beating yourself. 2 were drops by the punt returner. Another was an interception when Morris had Watkins throw the ball into the end zone on a trick play, we had just moved down the field no problem with Boyd throwing the ball so there was no need for trickery.

Morris was SC's VIP during the Boyd years.

Clemson is listed as having 9 receivers drafted in the last 25 years. In that span we've had the exact same number of WRs drafted. By Dabo's standards I guess that makes us co-WR-U.

Ok, but SC has never been known for its pass offense. Under Spurrier it has mostly been about good defense and ball control. Clemson has been a more pass happy offense since 1999 when Bowden showed up

Watson is better player than Conor Shaw. No true football fan would argue otherwise.

LOL, if by "true football fan" you mean "clueless, Tillmanite redneck clemron fan" then I agree with you. No one but a retarded Clemron would even attempt to argue that a college freshman that has started a grand total of 3 games is a better player than a starting NFL QB.

According to a man named Francis from the upstate of SC, being crafty means being good at cheating.

Last edited:
Ok, but SC has never been known for its pass offense. Under Spurrier it has mostly been about good defense and ball control. Clemson has been a more pass happy offense since 1999 when Bowden showed up
yet we still put just as many receivers in the league as Clemson. Now that's interesting.

6 turnovers is beating yourself. 2 were drops by the punt returner. Another was an interception when Morris had Watkins throw the ball into the end zone on a trick play, we had just moved down the field no problem with Boyd throwing the ball so there was no need for trickery.

Morris was SC's VIP during the Boyd years.
There is something called Turnovers,and then there is takeaways, a few of those were takeaways, takeaways means we took it from ya,give the Defense some credit,and two of those turnovers happened when it was 31-17,one of those fumbles on the punts was forced,The one thing about Clemson fans is they are the exception to anything,can't give any credit to anybody,we didn't make any excuses this season,yall won that's it!! Your fanbase makes more excuses for your team than any other fanbase I know,in 2012 we came to Death Valley without Shaw and Lattimore and still won,and ya know what?? Yall as a fanbase are the dumbest,most ignorant one ever!!

i never said anything about you misspelling his name.

the physicians said he could play on it. Taj Boyd played on torn ACL in high school. it is not believable Dabo would risk his player health given he is likely to start the next two years. if he was able to run around on the leg all game obviously there wasn't a problem

you kind of reaching for straws on this one
Ya are a complete idiot if ya think that,then why was Dabo quoted as saying his long term career is more important than one game and didn't play him in the bowl?? Explain that,yall were desperate,ya made the kid play,and begged him to play!! My Wife is a Doctor and said there is no way they could guarantee he couldn't damage his knee in other ways,there is other ligaments,and cartilage,and is an act of desperation,the sad part is we were so bad this season,yall could have won with your back up Stoudt!!

i never said anything about you misspelling his name.

the physicians said he could play on it. Taj Boyd played on torn ACL in high school. it is not believable Dabo would risk his player health given he is likely to start the next two years. if he was able to run around on the leg all game obviously there wasn't a problem

you kind of reaching for straws on this one
Without a problem really?? Why did he have to come out twice because he couldn't feel his leg because the brace was to tight?? I would say that was a problem

Without a problem really?? Why did he have to come out twice because he couldn't feel his leg because the brace was to tight?? I would say that was a problem

lol, you guys wouldn't have been upset if he was your QB and played against Clemson.

The physicians said he could play.

LOL, if by "true football fan" you mean "clueless, Tillmanite redneck clemron fan" then I agree with you. No one but a retarded Clemron would even attempt to argue that a college freshman that has started a grand total of 3 games is a better player than a starting NFL QB.

Shaw started last year in one game only b/c the starter was awful, his backup Manziel was awful and got hurt. Shaw didn't play well and unlikely to be the starter this season.

Watson has more talent. He is obviously a better passer than Shaw. He was more heavily recruited than Shaw.

SC's fitness center is named after Strom Thurmond. Do you really want to talka bout Tillman?

Reactions: 4forcu
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT