ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo wants our fans to behave?

I didn’t have to throw urine back in the day, I could just whip it out and had a range from 30 yards, although depending on previous activities my accuracy was erratic. Now I can’t piss past my shoes, so I dribble it in a bottle, barely screw on the lid and aim for Dabo’s gaping mouth because he’s always yapping.

It’s not like Clemson or Georgia or UNC or any other team for that matter don’t act the same. Heck when Coastal went to App St earlier this year some of their fans rushed the field at end of the game and were blocking the way of some of the female of Coastals staff from getting off the field and no players or coaches were able to help because police ushered them off as fast as possible. This is to say fans at every place act that way so he really doesn’t need to act like Clemson fans are a bunch of saints.

Are y’all living under rocks or just ignorant ? Last time Clemson came for Columbia our fans were classless idiots for all of national tv to see ! My how quickly you forget !
I'm not living under a rock but I wasn't even in the state 3 years ago when they played.
What happened?

Reactions: vacock#
I was at the last Clemson win in Clemson and their fans booed their own team, threw bottles on the field and the announcers had to tell them to stop. That’s when Dabo punted down three scores and was scared to go for it on fourth down cause we would have stopped them and scored again. He quit on his own team and they booed him.

I'm not living under a rock but I wasn't even in the state 3 years ago when they played.
What happened?
Just had his team march into the endzone taunting the fans, grabbing their crotches, flipping the bird, etc. as their social media team filmed and had video of the fans reaction up on twitter before kickoff. It was masterful on their part. Tanner isn't smart enough to put an end to it either by proclamation or by putting the band or Sigma Nu there if they ignore him.

Perhaps David Hood should ask Dabo how Tommy Bowden felt getting hit by a mini-bottle at Tiger Stadium. Or how dangerous the Clemson campus and area have become lately - with most of that danger coming from his own football players? Ask him about the brawl and Yusef 'Kicker' Kelly?

F^%* Dabo and those journalists up there who can only ask questions that Dabo has approved in advance.

Last edited:
I hope Diablo understands if he walks his team up to to the student section prior to the game starting to expect a drunk college kid or more to take offense. A 7:30 kickoff is not a family atmosphere.
If he had a brain and didn’t want to instigate a known response He would parade walk to the south end zone . Or walk it back to their bench side. But he’s an ass clown

Dabo has never had anything nice to say about our fans.

6da9d3785e45e3dc5a0e0ea6a731a603.png

I hope Diablo understands if he walks his team up to to the student section prior to the game starting to expect a drunk college kid or more to take offense. A 7:30 kickoff is not a family atmosphere.
If he had a brain and didn’t want to instigate a known response He would parade walk to the south end zone . Or walk it back to their bench side. But he’s an ass clown

Dabo has never had anything nice to say about our
From what I read below the Clemson players were taunting our fans.
Not the smartest move on Clemson's part.
not taunting anyone the Clemson team has done this walk home and away for over a decade now . Not one single problem anywhere else except in Columbia .

Well, if there's one person on the face of the earth I would want to pee on, it would be Dabo! I'm only 42, so I'm not in quite the same situation as Coup Nazi...I have a little more range 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT