ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo wants our fans to behave?

Are y’all living under rocks or just ignorant ? Last time Clemson came for Columbia our fans were classless idiots for all of national tv to see ! My how quickly you forget !
Sniffle. Cry harder. A few SC students threw water bottles and the next thing you know the Clemson players were attacked with batteries and urine. Why not say they were beaten with crowbars and bats? Both are equally true, which is to say they're both make believe.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Dabo has been saying that he would NEVER lose to us again at every IPTAY meeting for the past 4 or 5 years. We need to put a chicken lickin' on his smart ass.

The only way to shut him up like we did after "The Rant" is to beat him.

Actually, now that I think about it, the throwing of objects started in 1999 when their fans threw Zero bars at women and kids from the Southwest corner ramps. IIRC, a kid got hit in the eye. So there's that.

SOB needs to get his players under control and shut his trap.

DeAndre McDaniel choked and beat the shit out of his girlfriend, then pushed her down a flight of stairs. Was allowed to remain on the team as long as he completed all of his PTI requirements. Zero tolerance my ass.

What became of the Ostarine "investigation" Dabo?

I would love for a reporter to call him on his BS.

Screw Dabo.

Reactions: cockymom2boys
Not to be a Dabo apologist, but in the article provided, particularly the last paragraph as directed he does not say "He hopes our fans behave.:
It's the author/interviewer who brings up the issue of SC fans throwing batteries, urine, etc.
HIs response was "I hope everyone will enjoy the game, and we don't have any stuff like that, Nobody wants that"

I know it's rivalry week, and it's fun to get pumped up for the game, but let's not just start making sh*t up. Not a good look for our side.

Not to be a Dabo apologist, but in the article provided, particularly the last paragraph as directed he does not say "He hopes our fans behave.:
It's the author/interviewer who brings up the issue of SC fans throwing batteries, urine, etc.
HIs response was "I hope everyone will enjoy the game, and we don't have any stuff like that, Nobody wants that"

I know it's rivalry week, and it's fun to get pumped up for the game, but let's not just start making sh*t up. Not a good look for our side.
David Hood is a mouthpiece of Dabo. What he writes is what Dabo wants written.

Yep, it's Tater Illustrated, or whatever it's called, adding the imaginary urine and battery nonsense. That said, there's plenty to hate about St Dabo of Pickens.

Perhaps David Hood should ask Dabo how Tommy Bowden felt getting hit by a mini-bottle at Tiger Stadium. Or how dangerous the Clemson campus and area have become lately - with most of that danger coming from his own football players? Ask him about the brawl and Yusef 'Kicker' Kelly?

F^%* Dabo and those journalists up there who can only ask questions that Dabo has approved in advance.
Sounds like a Biden interview!!

Reactions: Lakecock1
Are y’all living under rocks or just ignorant ? Last time Clemson came for Columbia our fans were classless idiots for all of national tv to see ! My how quickly you forget !
No we don't live under a rock. We saw your tater players spitting on fans of a school that beat your butts. And the nation saw it too. Just like dabo the clown, get off your high horse. If you're expecting a warm welcome, then don't come to Williams Brice. We punch tater babies in the face and throw ole orange women over the ramps. Deal with it.

Yeah, be really said that! Last paragraph. What a narcissistic idiot this jackass is.

Hope someone dots him with a piss cup as soon as his foot touches the field. I don't remember anyone throwing piss but hopefully he's speaking it into existence

Damn, 2001 registration date. I gotta give you credit on the long game you slimy tater POS. Now go back to the barn and snuggle up with your wooly ol' lady.

Reactions: CockFamily6
I hope Diablo understands if he walks his team up to to the student section prior to the game starting to expect a drunk college kid or more to take offense. A 7:30 kickoff is not a family atmosphere.
If he had a brain and didn’t want to instigate a known response He would parade walk to the south end zone . Or walk it back to their bench side. But he’s an ass clown

Dabo has never had anything nice to say about our fans.
I'm pretty sure Dabo's team warmed up at the visitors end of the field. If the student can't be controlled maybe the powers that be should have the Gamecocks warm up on that end of the field.

Reactions: 67gamecock
I'm pretty sure Dabo's team warmed up at the visitors end of the field. If the student can't be controlled maybe the powers that be should have the Gamecocks warm up on that end of the field.

I thought the last game in Columbia, Clemson warmed up in front of the student section? But the game two times ago was when they definitely did, and it was a night game. Hence the throwing of objects.

I remember discussions on here agreeing with you though. Switching sides for warm-ups would solve everything.

Who cares what Dabo said... We can't control him.. We just need to go out and play the game and play hard... If we win, then that will take care of Dabo... Until then, who really give a flying F'ck about what Dabo said...

Who cares what Dabo said... We can't control him.. We just need to go out and play the game and play hard... If we win, then that will take care of Dabo... Until then, who really give a flying F'ck about what Dabo said...
I think Dabo's anti USC slander is more damaging to USC than you think.
I have 2 friends, one is a Clemson fan but 1 is neutral, they both told me this week they are afraid to come to a game at USC because of our fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT