ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo wants our fans to behave?

Who cares what Dabo said... We can't control him.. We just need to go out and play the game and play hard... If we win, then that will take care of Dabo... Until then, who really give a flying F'ck about what Dabo said...
He wasn't addressing our team. He was baiting our fans -- who don't play the game -- into a prescribed reaction he can then use against us on the recruiting trail. Again.

Hopefully our fans won't take the bait and our sports media people are there to film any of Clemson's provocative actions.

I can’t stand him. If he coached anywhere else where the press and police were not 100% bought and paid for, his corrupt cheerleader self would be out of work and Clempson would be fighting the death penalty. Plus, there’s just some weird stuff going on up there.

Regardless of what happens today, the sun will rise tomorrow. But Shane getting a win for our State’s Flagship University in year 1 would be glorious.

GO CAROLINA!!!

I think Dabo's anti USC slander is more damaging to USC than you think.
I have 2 friends, one is a Clemson fan but 1 is neutral, they both told me this week they are afraid to come to a game at USC because of our fans.
Outstanding. Let's keep up the good work

I hope our fans behave, too. That said, I hope we just go about our business and beat the brakes off Clemson in a business-like manner. As if we expected exactly that.
I
Who cares what Dabo said... We can't control him.. We just need to go out and play the game and play hard... If we win, then that will take care of Dabo... Until then, who really give a flying F'ck about what Dabo said...
amen

Remember when a Clemson fan hit Tommy Bowden in the head with a mini bottle?

lol, y'all got me all riled up until I decided to actually watch the video. The reporter asked Dabo about our fans throwing things...it's not something Dabo brought up. In response to the question, he gave a generic response that he hoped fans behaved. He didn't single out our fans. Just said "fans."

Reactions: resotek
lol, y'all got me all riled up until I decided to actually watch the video. The reporter asked Dabo about our fans throwing things...it's not something Dabo brought up. In response to the question, he gave a generic response that he hoped fans behaved. He didn't single out our fans. Just said "fans."
Dabo had the reporter ask the question.

Dabo needs to mind his own business. You don’t hear about Coach Beamer talking to the press about all of the rude Clemson fans who were saying mean things to me and my friends last night.

Reactions: cockymom2boys
Then don't do it in Columbia.
It's our stadium.
If you do something that the home fans consider taunting, don't whine about the reaction.
except that CU has been doing that pre game ritual since Bowden at all home and away games, yet only SC fans considered it taunting in 2019.

Not sure. I think this year's pearl clutching mainly centers on a video of students yelling obscenities at CU bus

Okay. Forget that Clemson does this at every away game, but they've done it in Columbia since bowden was their coach, so like 15 or so years. (7 or 8 times)

One year a bunch of drunks went nuts throwing stuff. If it wasn't an issue this past game, maybe it was a one time thing?

Reactions: coolcock2001
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT